Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Amir Khan is a Joke To Me, Washing My Hands of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Amir Khan is a Joke To Me, Washing My Hands of Him

IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) has no love for his domestic rival, Amir Khan (31-4, 19KOs). Brook has attempted to get Khan in the ring for the last few years. He's been unable to do so. The two sides were in talks earlier this year for a summer showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kell should learn not mention hands in a conversation about Khan. With that chin, washing them could be dangerous and might result in a KO.

Comment

You haven't earn the right to fight, Amir Khan. You have to prove yourself in the ring in order to fight, Amir Khan. I'm on the same caliber with the likes of, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Tyson, etc, when it comes to star power. I'm arguably bigger than those guys in terms of popularity worldwide. Just prove yourself first, then we can fight. In the meantime, I'll try my best not to take a nap against my next opponent.

-Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        You haven't earn the right to fight, Amir Khan. You have to prove yourself in the ring in order to fight, Amir Khan. I'm on the same caliber with the likes of, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Tyson, etc, when it comes to star power. I'm arguably bigger than those guys in terms of popularity worldwide. Just prove yourself first, then we can fight. In the meantime, I'll try my best not to take a nap against my next opponent.

-Amir Khan
        I agree he's not been beat enough times to earn a fight with Khan.

Comment

Khan is a joke to everyone.

Comment

Khan was never going to fight Brook, unless Brook gets so damaged that he looks vulnerable. Similar to Hatton never having any intention of fighting Junior Witter.

Comment

It's crazy how Brook wants to call Khan a joke....I guess he better start ducking early now that Khan's surgery has granted him a 70% power increase.

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                It's crazy how Brook wants to call Khan a joke....I guess he better start ducking early now that Khan's surgery has granted him a 70% power increase.

What is the rules on that? Surely he can't fight with all that metal in his hand, that's not exactly fair is it?

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  Are u on drugs what a thick imbicle thing to say ?

Who are u ?

Comment

Tell that to Eddie Hearn, who still sees Khan as a walking euro currency. He can't wait to make the Khan fight after the Golovkin fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X