Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Lomachenko View Post
    Forgot all about his acne!

Yeah more than likely
    His acne has turned into outright boils, from what I have seen on steroid forums this is typical of Deca Durabolin (i.e. a version of Nandrolone). I'm hoping these guys weren't really that stupid, not at this level of the sport. Tyson has made his money but Hughie...far from it.

Last edited by turnedup; 06-26-2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

fury has found out that this is what you get for being a prick. ha ha ha ha ha. what goes around has came around. hopefully his over grown childish ass will grow up. humble pie time.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
        If it's not true how can saying it isn't be used against him? Unless of course it is true. His promoter didn't actually deny that he was under investigation.
        Sophie Ashcroft of UK Anti-Doping said: “UK Anti-Doping does not discuss or disclose details of any cases until due legal process has been completed.”

Whatever the outcome, I'd take this statement above as priority before anything else.
        Under investigation means just what it says, guilt or innocence is shown or decided after a process.
        Obviously it doesn't look good whichever way it's sliced and neither am I insisting I believe it's untrue out of fan loyalty or anything, I'm not taking a dig at your post in any way mate, just throwing up another side to the issue.
        Being so inadvisedly outspoken (on occasion)in the past, he has rather painted himself into a corner as regards how he see's himself positioned defending against what he perceives is a negative opinion from media and public.
        So for now, I'm just waiting to see what transpires, as I've had queried drug tests at work which brought up questionable traces, later to be disregarded and shown to be negative.

Comment

Anyone remember when Tyson fury was too scared to drink anything in Germany ? "I'll test positive for PEDS if I drink this". Doesn't matter now

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            His acne has turned into outright boils, from what I have seen on steroid forums this is typical of Deca Durabolin (i.e. a version of Nandrolone). I'm hoping these guys weren't really that stupid, not at this level of the sport. Tyson has made his money but Hughie...far from it.

I would be equally surprised if they really have been so stupid, but when it comes to pictures of acne, while acne like that may be a side effect of some steroids, I've also known a few people with acne just like that and it was just something that happened to them between the ages of about 15-26. So I'd not tar someone with the steroid brush until proven or maybe is coupled with a freakish musculature.

Comment

If there was some hard proof/evidence off this actually being true then I'm pretty sure the news would have spread like wildfire through out all the media by now and the BBBofC would have fined him heavily along with a Ban for a year or so and all the world championship belts fury has all the organisations would have stripped him...

till then it's all speculation

Comment

Hopefully this is not true. Tyson is good for the sport.

Comment

This whole story seems sketchy as fcuk. If more comes of this then it's worth discussing. Until then, there isn't a whole lot to say about it.

Comment

BigPoppaPump, BostonGuy.

Could you merge this thread with:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=715170

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                      If there was some hard proof/evidence off this actually being true then I'm pretty sure the news would have spread like wildfire through out all the media by now and the BBBofC would have fined him heavily along with a Ban for a year or so and all the world championship belts fury has all the organisations would have stripped him...

till then it's all speculation
                      As Tom Cruise pointed out in the other thread, it took ages for info and sanction to come out when Tony Thompson was tested positive in britain.

Comment

Working...
                      X