No announcement yet.

Mayweather will never fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    They said he would never fight Baldomir lol..
    lol don't know if you're being serious or not but if so you need to bump the **** out of them. I could do with a few laughs this evening.

Comment

• Lol. This fight was a mismatch from day 1. Boxing fans lose common sense when it comes to Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
        lol don't know if you're being serious or not but if so you need to bump the **** out of them. I could do with a few laughs this evening.
        Brian Kenny said Floyd will surely duck Baldomir on FNF.

He sure did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            bummmmmmmmmmp...but it was not a good win doe
            Excellent bump! haha

Comment

• 1.You say Floyd is afraid of fighter x
              2.Floyd fights and beats fighter x
              3.Think of any reason possible to discredit Floyd's victory
              4.Find new fighter Floyd is afraid of and rinse and repeat.
              Last edited by SkillspayBills; 02-16-2015, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                If Mayweather ever had a chance against Canelo it would have been before he fought Cotto the Mayweather of today won't beat Canelo and the more Maywaether ducks him the worst it gets for him because Mother nature is going against him. Because Canelo is young the more time that passes The more Canelo improves. The more time that passes due to Mayweather age the worst he gets. You don't start improving when your 35 going on 36 but you due improve as time goes when your 21 and maturing
                Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I hope I am wrong but I don't think he will ever risk his 0 in a fight with Canelo.
                Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                Ima bump this on sept 15 when he doesnt fight him, and then again on may 5th of 2014 when he ducks him again
                floyd fears the might and power of the ginger god.
                Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                of course he wont.

he went from canelo to robert guerrero to devon alexander.
                Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                of course not, hes trying to leave the weight class with this may fight. hes not going back up there lol. dude is shook, the walls are closing in on him
                Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Before this fight (Canelo-Trout) I thought Mayweather would school him, but I've changed my pick I don't think he goes anywhere near Canelo now.
                Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                I agree Floyd wants none of this guy. Trout had the reach advantage and couldn't stop him from getting a knockdown.
                Floyd will not have that advantage and Canelo will have zero respect for Floyd's power. Right now Canelo walks Floyd down and KO's him in 8....
                Originally posted by jtommy View Post
                Dude, get off Floyd's dyck already!

Canelo would tear his byth coward azz a new one!
                Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                If Canelo lands the punches Victor Ortiz landed, Mayweather gets hurt. What his power did to a much bigger man in Trout will weigh more heavily on Floyd who doesn't have the mobility to avoid the shots for 12 rounds anymore.

I picked Cotto to beat Alvarez before this fight too, but I'm reversing that call. Alvarez stops him, he's much better than I thought he was.
                Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
                Well to be fair floyd doesn't fear Canelo. He's an equal aoppertunity ducker, He fears anyone who might pose a challenge...
                Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                Not sure what fights you have been watching. Floyd got tagged all night by a shot Miguel Cotto who is basically a welterweight fighting at 154. The same Cotto that could not even touch Trout.
                The same Trout that had some physical advantages over Canelo (taller, naturally bigger frame than ginger)
                What advantages would a 36-37 year old Floyd have over this Canelo? Outside of a sucker punch, Floyd hasn't KO'd anybody since an ovveratted Hatton. You think Canelo is going fight Floyd the same way as Trout, a guy that had decent power and length. The Canelo that came in the ring tonight would KO Floyd at this point in his career.
                ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• The same people that were so wrong then are the same ones that are wrong now. Y'all DKSAB.

Comment

• So much wrong in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                      The same people that were so wrong then are the same ones that are wrong now. Y'all DKSAB.
                      Yeah I was noticing that. You would at least think as adults they would admit they were wrong and move on. Instead they double down on stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X