Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Desert Storm" Bradley vs "Special One" Brook @ 147 lbs / 10.5 Stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough fight, both have weaknesses the other can be exploited. Brook is massive though.

Brook also won't be flat-footed like Rios.

Comment

This really is the fight to make and would be a huge super fight over there if Bradley was willing to travel. Kell and Tim would receive a big purse fighting in front of a huge crowd something akin to the Froch vs Groves 2 fight, that fight had great build up and atmosphere. I will take Bradley by decision. Under Atlas his aggression looks more controlled/focused, his punch selection looked a lot better, his body shots were more directed at the stomach and not the sides and his jab had a lot more snap on it not just peppering out there like i've seen him do in the past. I hate when fighters don't put any force on their jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        This really is the fight to make and would be a huge super fight over there if Bradley was willing to travel. Kell and Tim would receive a big purse fighting in front of a huge crowd something akin to the Froch vs Groves 2 fight, that fight had great build up and atmosphere. I will take Bradley by decision. Under Atlas his aggression looks more controlled/focused, his punch selection looked a lot better, his body shots were more directed at the stomach and not the sides and his jab had a lot more snap on it not just peppering out there like i've seen him do in the past. I hate when fighters don't put any force on their jab.
        Bradley has become a monster under Atlas.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
          WHO HAS KELL BROOK FOUGHT? WHO??

Who has he showcased his topnotch skills against? Who?
          Brook took an elite young lion in Porter to school in a barn burner.

Comment

Do people really think that Brook's win over Shawn Porter means he's going to beat Bradley? Are people slow?
            Brook is the only fighter at 147 that can contend with Bradley. It's a close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Brook took an elite young lion in Porter to school in a barn burner.
              Porter isn't anybody special, you guys acting like he beat the most skilled young talent. He didn't and the fight wasn't a barn burner. It was boring and all Porter did was clinch and let Porter burn himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                Brook is the only fighter at 147 that can contend with Bradley. It's a close fight.
                Brook will lose to #48 and Bradley easily. Brook hasn't done anything or shown any type of skills that will even put me on that type of level.

Comment

Porter isn't anybody special, you guys acting like he beat the most skilled young talent. He didn't and the fight wasn't a barn burner. It was boring and all Porter did was clinch and let Porter burn himself out.
                  He also punched Porter in the face with hard jabs and right hands all night. Bradley will struggle to get past the jab. He won't be able to just charge in on Brook like he did with Rios who was just standing still all night. Who has he fought recently that even has a jab?

Bradley ducked Khan who was a taller guy with a good jab and a long reach. Brook would be a very tough style for him to beat unless he's able to use his legs a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boba Fett View Post
                    their entire fight plan and the way they fight arent the same,remember Bradley vs Alexander,he fought the same way porter fights in spurts throwing combos and being extremely rough on the inside with headbutts etc

they dont fight the same but when Bradley fights that rough style he fights better than Porter

Bradley has so much more to his game

he can box very well and pick his spots to fight perfectly,has a good jab,probably double the workrate porter can put in and a tested chin against elite punchers,not to mention his defense is up there with the best
                    I agree Bradley has a lot more assets to his game. Workrate? I'm not so sure.

Porter is a lot stronger than Bradley, and beating Kell Brook you gotta frustrate him on the inside. Porter was able to do that a little bit, but even he was muscles around by Brook.

Porter is also a much bigger puncher than Bradley.

If Bradley tries to box with Kell, that'd be a mistake. Brook is longer and bigger and is a solid textbook boxer. Bradley is a little quicker, but I feel he'd be in range for a left hook or a telephone pole jab whenever he steps in.

I think Brook beats him on the outside, and beats him up on the inside. But it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      He also punched Porter in the face with hard jabs and right hands all night. Bradley will struggle to get past the jab. He won't be able to just charge in on Brook like he did with Rios who was just standing still all night. Who has he fought recently that even has a jab?

Bradley ducked Khan who was a taller guy with a good jab and a long reach. Brook would be a very tough style for him to beat unless he's able to use his legs a lot.
                      Do you even know how to assess boxing skills or are you just trolling right now? Seriously you believe that Bradley was charging in? Do you understand educated footwork and how it's used to gauge distance and punch placement? Obviously not, unless you are trolling... I think you are serious since you honestly believe Brook is suppose to beat Bradley and your reasons are pretty.. stupid. Who HAS KELL BROOK FOUGHT RECENTLY WITH A JAB? Rios has a better jab than ****ing Shawn Porter, who didn't throw one straight punch that whole 12 rounds with Kell Brook. Bradley throws an excellent jab and he doubles and triples at times to connect sneaky shots and then pivot off to his opponents lead side to keep them turning. Bradley footwork is better than Kell Brook, it's a huge gulf between them in skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X