Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] All Access: Canelo vs. Lopez -- Full Ep1 -SHOWTIME- Josesito Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Lopez doing better than expected the first few rounds, but by rounds 3-4, Canelo will take over and just over power him. He will have no respect for Lopez' punches at 154 and will walk right through him. Canelo by TKO in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      I like Canelo, but how can you not root for Lopez?
      This.

Comment

tag for home

Comment

thanks TS.
          green K'd

Comment

Wow, makes you want to see Lopez win. I think he will do a lot better than most of you think. He has real heart. I'm still going for my boy Canelo though, but war Lopez! lol

Comment

There he goes with that I wanna be the best bullcrap again. He sure as hell is fighting the best let me tell you that.

"I beat up a lot of kids." - Now we know why he's fighting smaller guys.

Man, poor Lopez. He has had a tough career as it is and now they are setting him up for a beating. I hope he takes a dive. I still can't get over how skinny he actually is.

I didn't realize how hard he was hitting Ortiz during the fight till I saw these replays.

Comment

Showtime did a really good job with this. I Liked Lopez's story, now I'm really interested in seeing this fight.. damn can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                  There he goes with that I wanna be the best bullcrap again. He sure as hell is fighting the best let me tell you that.

"I beat up a lot of kids." - Now we know why he's fighting smaller guys.

Man, poor Lopez. He has had a tough career as it is and now they are setting him up for a beating. I hope he takes a dive. I still can't get over how skinny he actually is.

I didn't realize how hard he was hitting Ortiz during the fight till I saw these replays.
                  Wtf?Lopez wont go down without fight.And i do expect lopez to give
                  canelo a fight

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                    I see Canelo taking this one but it doesn't mean I'm rooting against Josesito... Guerra!!!

Comment

Outstanding Video!! I gotta admit I went through some emotions seeing into the lives of these two bright individuals. it really hit a soft spot in my heart. Chepo ( Canelo's trainer) has a great voice. he sure knows how to keep thing fun around camp.

Josesito on the other hand, I mean.. WOW.. what a life story! This kid can write a book and probably make it a best seller! I commend him for being such a positive influences to the youth and also a role model to his siblings. I wish both fighters the best of luck on sep, 15th. God bless them both.

P.s. Green k sent.
                      Last edited by codey; 09-06-2012, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X