No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Overcomes Horrible Cut To Decision Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn’t the best Fury

But I think it’s insane to suggest the same Fury would show up against a better caliber fighter.

We know what Fury is capable of vs Wlad and Wilder, so I would assume his commitment and motivations level would be proportionate

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Lol

This ****t is a joke
      Lol....it turns out it wasn't

Comment

• I'll just wait for the excuses after Wilder/Fury 2 if it ever happens,and that's a big "IF". People's hate for Wilder makes them say the most idiotic things.

Comment

• - -Will Fury fight Ortiz after Ortiz KOs Deyonce?

Comment

• Lots of excuses for Fury I see, Wilder will target the body and end it all!

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Right?!? When I saw the cut originally I said to the wife "headbutt, a gash like that is always caused by a skull"

then when they showed the replay, and not only was it a punch but such a short punch I was blown away. Like maybe Fury had been cut in sparring and it hadn't healed properly (Thats what happened in the first ODLH/Chavez fight)
              On the bold, that's what I was thinking...Wallin's reaction right after it happened was kind of interesting too...it's like he turned to his coach and said 'we found it'....like they knew he was cut there prior and they were looking for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Based on how much money the Wilder/Fury rematch is worth, yeah it probably is worth it to everyone involved except for Fury.
                Same thing I say about Joshua fighting against Ruiz in his next fight. Joshua doesn't need it now or need the money. The fight is happening because there's money to be made by others.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Yup I agree. Everyone trying to secure that payday so doctor, corner all let the fight go on but fury is a compromised fighter going forward. If and when he is ready they want to put him in the ring with Wilder his very next fight with that eye?
                  The eye could be a problem if Wilder can connect with his jab. If Fury is self conscience because of the eye then he might open himself up in other ways which is dangerous for obvious reasons. Yes, I don't think Fury, going forward can be the fighter he was prior to Wallin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    Lots of excuses for Fury I see, Wilder will target the body and end it all!
                    Like Wilder even has the skillset to implement an effective body attack. He's a skill-less bum who looks like a random bloke off the street who took a boxing class for 6 months.

That's even if Wilder gets past that 50yr old asthma sufferer who nearly KO'd him last time they fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                      The eye could be a problem if Wilder can connect with his jab. If Fury is self conscience because of the eye then he might open himself up in other ways which is dangerous for obvious reasons. Yes, I don't think Fury, going forward can be the fighter he was prior to Wallin.
                      The cut will be fine, loads of fighters get cut and they heal, it happens. Did Vitali ever get cut again after Lewis? Nope, and he fought plenty of tough rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X