Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Teofimo supposedly getting dropped in ng by PR WW prospect Janelson Figueroa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it was just sparing but got dang, dropped.his ass.

Comment

Why are phones even out in camp?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Thats bad form if so. Specifically cuz Jenelson is 4 divisions above him.

It seems like its fair game to some cats. Maybe with all these camera everyone gots on their phone these days this isn't all that surprised doe idk.
        4 divisions above him? He said on Instagram that he fights at 140....that's 1 division

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          I meant the camp, as in whoever's in the gym taping this sparring session
          I re-read it now. I initially read champ.

That’s what happens when you drink and post lol.

Comment

omg that japanese guy they handpicked is going to lay lopez out cold. thanks for the vid. just put my house on the japanese guy

Comment

Not sure why this was put out there, sure it would generate some hype for Janelson but it isn’t a good look for him IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Seps210 View Post
                Looks like Janelson is taunting him on instagram . I wonder if they have some kind of beef . Seems like bad taste to go around bragging like that .

I understand teofimo isnt Humble but is leaking sparring a thing now ?
                KARMA. Him and his dad deserve this for all this crap they talk 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Thats one of the lowkey best prospects outta Michigan. He's a bad mofo.

He gots some lbs on Teofimo doe so idk if this is that crazy or anything.
                  It just tells me that Teo's defense sucks once he's not fighting a flat footed journeyman overwhelmed by his athleticism.

Teo's move and right hand position here are just bad, plus he walked into it.
                  Sht happens but not surprised at all. He made like 3 mistakes at the same time.

Is just that that kid is being pumped to beat Loma, but he's going to be Floyd's Ortiz to Loma.

Comment

Apparently Teofimo was 18 years old when that happened LOL

" Nelson Figueroa 1 hour ago nooo, he was 18 i got the video"

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      It’s 2 divisions. But theyre clearly about the same size.
                      Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                      4 divisions above him? He said on Instagram that he fights at 140....that's 1 division
                      I hate that you can't be seemingly clearly & casually
                      facetious here without mfers coming to you like autonomous fact checkers.

He is 147 doe. Believe he even boxed 152 as a amateur.

Comment

Working...
                      X