Collapse
No announcement yet.

N'Dam Is Going To Outbox GGG To A UD...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'Dam Is Going To Outbox GGG To A UD...

GGG's speed is shot. Too much big bear high altitude training. While his stamina is good but his speed is completely shot at this point. He couldn't hit Jacobs and Canelo(who is a midget) with powershots.

N Dam is going to box him up like he did that short Georgian druglord.

If he doesn't get dropped like 50 times, then maybe.

Comment

I think he'll get KO'd in the 8th by a left hook

Comment

Canelo ended GGGs prime. He'll never be the same as he was before the Canelo fights.

Comment

5th round TKO by GGG. bookmark this

Comment

Timing is more important and Golovkin has that.

Comment

damn. I forgot all about khurtsize. really was looking forward to the BJS fight

Comment

Khurtsize was robbed against N'dam and so was Murata. N'dam aint ****.

Comment

Didnt ggg outland canelo in power punches to the head? Anyway, ndam is garbage and i wont be watching that crap if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    GGG's speed is shot. Too much big bear high altitude training. While his stamina is good but his speed is completely shot at this point. He couldn't hit Jacobs and Canelo(who is a midget) with powershots.

N Dam is going to box him up like he did that short Georgian druglord.

Ndam couldn't box his way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in his hands... and ggg never had a prime apparently according to his fans who say hes aging like robbin williams in jack despite demonstrating vs vanes that his can crushing ability hasn't changed only the level of competition.
                    Last edited by kushking; 04-04-2019, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X