Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
      LOL, brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        "The boys watching today will be the women of tomorrow"

This comment made me think of this video,

Comment

Okay I get the message the stupid SJW we’re trying to send with most of the commercial. I don’t agree but know What they were trying to explain.

But someone explain to me what the father in the BBQ was doing with the two kids play fighting in the yard? Are SJW saying it’s not okay to even wrestle and roughhouse?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Okay I get the message the stupid SJW we’re trying to send with most of the commercial. I don’t agree but know What they were trying to explain.

But someone explain to me what the father in the BBQ was doing with the two kids play fighting in the yard? Are SJW saying it’s not okay to even wrestle and roughhouse?
            Correct, that my friend is an example of toxic masculinity.

Comment

Their channel and Youtube is in full damage control, Youtube is adding likes and deleting the dislikes, the channel itself is deleting comments but they keep coming back.

Comment

Comment

10m views in a few days for a razor ad. If all press is good press, then they achieved their goal.

Comment

You know I just can't fathom what the hell they thought they would accomplish with this ad lol

Do they really think they can change the way we act? We've been acting this way since the beginning of humanity.

Men are not going to change ******s. This is what we are. It's called testosterone.

Do they really think that after people saw this ad, millions of men around the world would start holding hands and turn into trannies?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      You know I just can't fathom what the hell they thought they would accomplish with this ad lol

Do they really think they can change the way we act? We've been acting this way since the beginning of humanity.

Men are not going to change ******s. This is what we are. It's called testosterone.

Do they really think that after people saw this ad, millions of men around the world would start holding hands and turn into trannies?
                      I think they were hoping it would open our eyes, and that we would use a Gillette to cut off our **** and balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X