Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OLD Video of Thurman calling Paulie out. Funny how Karma comes back to you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OLD Video of Thurman calling Paulie out. Funny how Karma comes back to you.

Now vice versa paulie = thurman and spence = thurman. You better not duck me son.

You bet not duck me thumb

Comment

I said at that time that most of the people who call you out do this. It’s they are ducking me! Once they are then in that circle they become what they use to accuse others of doing.

Comment

To his credit, I heard an interview with Keith sometime in the past year where he mentioned how silly he looked calling Paulie out, and that he was really naive when he was on the outside looking in.

Comment

Mister 2020 is the biggest smoke blower I've seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            To his credit, I heard an interview with Keith sometime in the past year where he mentioned how silly he looked calling Paulie out, and that he was really naive when he was on the outside looking in.
            I seen that too, thurman is a smart man always striving and learning. Even if he knew better I wouldnt blame em in this sport sometime you just gotta do what you gotta do.

Comment

Thurman is being way to slow and careful with his comeback. Lopez is ranked 8th by the WBA so it's an acceptable title defense but nobody else ranks him at all except bocrec who rank every pro boxer in the world. Boxrec ranks him 35th in the world so he is a cherry pick for Thurman who claims he is still the number 1 welterweight in the world. Thurman says he won't fight Spence until 2020. To me Spence is the number 1 welterweight in the world with Crawford number 2 and Porter number 3. Thurman must prove himself all over again and KOing Lopez won't prove much.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                You bet not duck me thumb
                AWESOME! This one caught me unawares and I blurted out laughing

Comment

It’s difficult to out talk Paulie M, he schooled Thurman right there and I loved it.

Comment

I get it and Im a Thurman fan and want to see him fight the top guys but you cant really expect him to come off a 2 year layoff and fight Crawford or Spence. He def needs 2 feel out tuneup fights to see how the shoulder and hand feels. Just like Fury didnt come from a layoff to fight Wilded immediately. How do you guys not realistically see that

Comment

Working...
                    X