No announcement yet.

Senate : No direct proof of conspiracy between Trump campaign, Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    They have the same evidence Mueller has.
    Which we all know is none.

Comment

They have the same evidence Mueller has.
      How do you know? Are you a Senator or a part of Mueller's team?

Comment

but the poosey hats are still holding out, pinning all their hopes and dreams on mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          How do you know? Are you a Senator or a part of Mueller's team?
          I don't think you understand what the senate intelligence committee is. You really showed your hand.

Comment

I don't think you understand what the senate intelligence committee is. You really showed your hand.
            Yes I do. You are just a Trump minion desperate for any news that suggests he didn't cheat. Poster GAME OVER posted an article in response that indicates the Senate Committee has not cleared Trump.

If you wish to celebrate the NBC news article, go right ahead. I will not stop you. I will wait until the Mueller probe is done.

Comment

He's not known as The Big Dunning-Kruger for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                The Senate Intelligence Committee Has Not Cleared Trump
                by Martin Longman
                February 12, 2019
                Political Animal
                U.S. Capitol Building
                iStock

On Sunday, President Trump began boasting that he’d been cleared by the Senate Intelligence Committee of any wrongdoing in the 2016 election.

“Senator Richard Burr, The Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, just announced that after almost two years, more than two hundred interviews, and thousands of documents, they have found NO COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP AND RUSSIA!” Trump tweeted Sunday. “Is anybody really surprised by this?”

That’s not the full context of what Chairman Richard Burr of North Carolina said. He indicated that his panel is getting close to closing the investigatory part of their inquiry and moving on to writing a report. Other members of the committee have suggested it could take as long as seven months to write their report. Burr also acknowledged that some people would see their findings (as they currently stand) as evidence of collusion.
                You just hate america

Dear leader Donnie is innocent

Comment

Trump the goat. He out there doing the damn thing all damn day and all damn night everyday. Trump got that ole cat looking motherfucker Putin shook. Motherfucker probably be smelling like cabbage.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    You just hate america

Dear leader Donnie is innocent

Hahaha.......

Comment

They've already soften the blow for people about 2 or 3 months ago, only idiots think there's something in this.

Comment

Working...
                      X