No announcement yet.

Interracial relationships...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Theres only one race and thats the human race. Thats all i care about.
    You can preach your B.S. all day but your history here makes you the single most racist regular poster on NSB

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      You ever been in 1?

Do you have anything against them, based on a bad experience(s) or beliefs?

Just had a water cooler convo with an older Vietnamese co-worker. This past weekend he met his nieces BF that is half black/white. Ive known this man for a lil over 3yrs, hes never come across as a bigot but he was really caught up on his niece being with "her own kind." Oddly enough at my last agency 2 older Korean co workers (1 man 1 woman) seemed pleased when I told them my baby mama is "my kind" and basically told me thats the way it should be.

Anyways, I know it can be a touchy subject but I believe it can be debated maturely. I personally dont think there is anything wrong/racist about people wanting to stick to their own but it can be a fine line...

Thoughts?
      My Vietnamese friend loves white woman. He can only get Vietnamese girls though.

Comment

You ever been in 1?

Do you have anything against them, based on a bad experience(s) or beliefs?

Just had a water cooler convo with an older Vietnamese co-worker. This past weekend he met his nieces BF that is half black/white. Ive known this man for a lil over 3yrs, hes never come across as a bigot but he was really caught up on his niece being with "her own kind." Oddly enough at my last agency 2 older Korean co workers (1 man 1 woman) seemed pleased when I told them my baby mama is "my kind" and basically told me thats the way it should be.

Anyways, I know it can be a touchy subject but I believe it can be debated maturely. I personally dont think there is anything wrong/racist about people wanting to stick to their own but it can be a fine line...

Thoughts?
        My Vietnamese friend loves white woman. He can only get Vietnamese girls though.

Comment

Stay away from Mexican chicks bro. Theyre nuts.
          Yeah I'm Mexican bro you ain't gotta tell me lol

Riverside reppin by the way I used to work in Corona hah

Comment

Lol! 1 nighter sure, stay away from committing.
            The most jealous and possessive women I have been with were Mexican and Italians. The craziest were Filipinas. Some of the best I have been with were also from those ethnicities.

Comment

I'd say there's 3 categories:

1. Ethnic groups you're attracted to and would reproduce with.
              2. Ethnic groups you're physically attracted to but would not reproduce with.
              3. Ethnic groups you're not physically attracted to at all.

I think people are being dishonest when they make it a binary question of "Do you wanna mix or keep it pure".

For 90% of people... Neither, but they have strong preferences & no-go zones.
              Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Whatever tickles you pickle. Don't know why would anybody make a big deal out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  Yeah I'm Mexican bro you ain't gotta tell me lol

Riverside reppin by the way I used to work in Corona hah
                  Lol! I figured u were, im just warning u about anything long term if u havent done that already.

& thats cool, here repping CrownTown I.E. theres some tough fighters out here man.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    The most jealous and possessive women I have been with were Mexican and Italians. The craziest were Filipinas. Some of the best I have been with were also from those ethnicities.
                    Mexican chicks have a sense of entitlement especially if theyre pretty.
                    I like Italian women so thanks for the heads up.

My bro was with a Filipina & she ran out in the middle of traffic on a busy street to confront him with another chick lol

I guess theres crazy b.tches in every race/ethnicity but 1 thing I will say, Id much rather have a decent looking chick that can hold her own & has her sh.t together vs some instagram model that works as an assistant somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      I'd say there's 3 categories:

1. Ethnic groups you're attracted to and would reproduce with.
                      2. Ethnic groups you're physically attracted to but would not reproduce with.
                      3. Ethnic groups you're not physically attracted to at all.

I think people are being dishonest when they make it a binary question of "Do you wanna mix or keep it pure".

For 90% of people... Neither, but they have strong preferences & no-go zones.
                      When it comes to just plain out F'ing it really shouldnt matter, if u have a kink for obese East Asian women, more power to you.

As far as reproducing, people really should think about genetics b4 they risk procreating. You know how many unwanted slobs are out there because some desperste skinny nerd banged some fattie because he was horny?

I was reading about the 3rd Reich the other day. Never knew the nazis killed anything deemed inferior to include other Aryans with disabilities, mutations, handicaps etc. Anyways the idea of a superior race is possible but it doesnt mean 1 specific race. If 2 superior physically & mentally humans procreate, their kids should come out better.

Comment

Working...
                      X