Collapse
No announcement yet.

Author of American Psycho on Black Panther Oscar nomination: "It's a Joke"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a habit of making it too complicated and allowing people who want out of an argument to accuse me of "backing down".

- Pointing out that there are other factors capable of causing higher violent crime rates IN ADDITION to low IQ is not backpeddling on low IQ being a factor. Lower IQ is correlated with higher violent crime rates.

- Civilizations with low IQs will not always collapse because there are additional variables (hand-me-down technology capable of forming a barrier to complete collapse, and in the future, total automation could result in a welfare state where civilizations with extremely low average IQs thrive magnificently). However there is an EXTREMELY strong correlation between IQ & civilizational advancement in our current reality.

Simplifying the topic just to look like I'm puffing my chest out is tempting but I'm actually interested in these things & not very interested in you... .So...

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      Why don't you answer my yes/no questions when I answer yours?
      Because my purpose here is to expose you for all of the stupid, racist shlt that you've said and that you are now backtracking from. It's plain as day what happened here. Your chart is suddenly missing. You're backtracking from your quotations. I still haven't heard back from you about that falsified Bernie Sanders quotation. You go all around this forums giving false information. Just go on your personal board and look at you getting schooled about the stand-off at the Washington Memorial. You're a certified piece of shlt and all of the dumb shlt you say come crumbling down. You tried to get out of it by deleting shlt and backing down. Maybe you're afraid you're going to catch a ban or something. And you probably should.

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Anyway, there is no magical force radiating from certain geographic locations which accounts for civilizational disparities. It's a belief that makes leftists even crazier and antiscientific than religious fundamentalists.

Civilization is the fragile outcome of populations with a median IQ (itself a longterm environmental adaptation) above an unknown threshold.

The link between lower IQs and higher rates of violent crime is factual. There are other factors, but low IQ is definitely one of them.

I shouldn't have attributed that quote directly to Bernie Sanders. He endorsed it by hosting it on his senate.gov page.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsr...reaten-america
      Oh, you do now admit that you were wrong about Bernie Sanders. Thank you for that. Now I've really gotten all that I wanted from you. STOP GOING AROUND SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION WITH YOUR RACIST IDEOLOGY. YOU'RE A DISGUSTING PERSON.

What you're doing is equivalent to picking on a typo. I was mistaken, he endorses the article but isn't the original author.

How am I picking on typos when you're the one deleting charts, backtracking from your own quotations, and spreading false information about people. You always talk about someone should go do some research. FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE AND THEN YOU WOULDN'T GET CAUGHT IN SO MUCH BULLSHlT!

Comment

• I never deleted any chart. Gender & race have stronger correlations to violent crime than income does. Why would I be so unrepentant about this but bother to go back and delete a screenshot that was highlighted in MS paint saying the exact same thing?

Attributing Bernie Sanders as the original author of an article he endorses on his senate.gov page does not make me "wrong about Bernie Sanders". The article is still up: https://www.sanders.senate.gov/newsr...reaten-america

You aren't even disagreeing with any of my positions on IQ. You're just having me re-type them in increasing detail and typing "Ah-ha! A racist!" over and over when I told you 10 pages ago I don't care about being called a racist.
        Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 08:28 PM.

Comment

You aren't even disagreeing with any of my positions on IQ. You're just having me re-type them in increasing detail and typing "Ah-ha! A racist!" over and over when I told you 10 pages ago I don't care about being called a racist.
          Dude, I don't buy into IQ tests as a measure of intelligence. So what is there to discuss?

The only thing I want to know: Do you rebuke the statement that Blacks are more prone to criminality? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Dude, I don't buy into IQ tests as a measure of intelligence. So what is there to discuss?

The only thing I want to know: Do you rebuke the statement that Blacks are more prone to criminality? Yes or no?
            No. That would be ridiculous. They have much higher crime rates.

Maybe rephrase your question. Everyone would answer this one the same way.

Had you worded it as "innately more criminalistic or violent" I would change my answer. That would be a far more complicated question.

Measuring innate criminality is extremely difficult & I would argue impossible due to lurking variables (most notably that different groups have dramatically different concepts of what constitutes taboo or criminal behavior, so we would need to first define it).

We are only capable of finding other metrics correlated with higher criminality — but those may merely indicate environmental/cultural incompatibility rather than innate criminality. Agree/disagree?
            Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 08:41 PM.

Comment

No. That would be ridiculous. They have much higher crime rates.

Maybe rephrase your question. Everyone would answer this one the same way.

Had you worded it as "innately more criminalistic or violent" I would change my answer. That would be a far more complicated question.

Measuring innate criminality is extremely difficult & I would argue impossible due to lurking variables (most notably that different groups have dramatically different concepts of what constitutes taboo or criminal behavior, so we would need to first define it).

We are only capable of finding other metrics correlated with higher criminality — but those may merely indicate environmental/cultural incompatibility rather than innate criminality. Agree/disagree?
              Dude, I asked you that question in the original thread. I asked you if you believed that there is something about black Americans that inherently make them more likely to commit crime than other people?

and your answer: Ancestral correlation is stronger than financial.

So you're clearly saying that there is something innate in black people that makes them prone to commit crime. Yes or no?

You didn't answer like you are attempting to do above by saying it's difficult to measure. Right?

You're again trying to shift from your original statement. So then flat out all I want to know....

Do you believe that there is something about Black people that inherently makes them more likely to commit crime than other people?

It was a simple question then, and it's a simple question now.

If the answer is no, then it's no. If it's yes, I hope you can back that up somehow.

Comment

• You're ignoring my answers because you want me to flop into one of these cliched extremes:

1. Play the role of the dumb '70s movie hillbilly villain and proclaim that black people evolved specifically to land in the US/Europe and rape everyone, totally ignoring the complex interactions between ancestry & environment.

2. Repent my belief in evolution completely and bow to the insane drug left who believe that unlike every other species on Earth, the human brain is governed by souls/magic, therefore regional subpopulations don't differ at all in cognition or behavior. All disparity exists because of oppression — even if that disparity predated contact between the two groups by thousands of years.

You're going to get neither. I answered you. You're free to disagree with my answer.
                Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

You're disregarding my answers because you want me to flop into one of these extremes:

1. Play the role of the dumb '70s movie hillbilly villain and proclaim that black people evolved specifically to land in the US/Europe and rape everyone.

2. Repent my belief in evolution completely and bow to the insane left who believe that unlike every other species on Earth, the human brain is governed by souls/magic & regional subpopulations don't differ at all in cognition or behavior.

You're going to get neither. I answered you. You're free to disagree with my answer.
                  So now you don't want to answer.....? You tried to answer before, and now suddenly I'm the one trying to get you to flop into an extreme? Unbelievable. It's a simple question.

Even your initial answer above was garbage. That's exactly why I gave you the video about this statement. I'll give you another one. You just answered the same way this buffoon did.

Another guy calling him out on how racist, ignorant, and backwards that is. Sure, I disagree. Perhaps, just like this racist cop who tried to backtrack, you simply don't know what prone means. You need some help.

Listen to this guy and educate yourself.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 02-11-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• If you could find fault in my position then you would simply state your own position and make a case for it.

You wouldn't keep asking me to re-post my own unchanging position then linking random videos, bringing up Bernie Sanders, etc.

You're trying to waste my time so that when I log out and go have dinner, you can spam about how I "backed down". It's how you spent your Christmas Eve. I'm not the only poster who teases you about this silly behavior.

You couldn't find fault with my position so I'm going to say you agree with it. Checkmate.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-11-2019, 09:10 PM.

Comment

If you could find fault in my position then you would simply state your own position and make a case for it.
                      YOU WON'T EVEN STATE YOUR POSITION. YOU JUST DID A 180!

Before:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      So your argument is that there is something about black Americans that inherently make them more likely to commit crime than other people?

Ancestral correlation is stronger than financial.
                      After:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Do you believe that there is something about Black people that inherently makes them more likely to commit crime than other people?
                      Measuring innate criminality is extremely difficult & I would argue impossible
                      you want me to flop into one of these cliched extremes:

You're going to get neither.

LMAO. AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SAY CHECKMATE. LOOK AT YOU SQUIRMING AND CHANGING UP

I think you learned your lesson now, didn't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X