Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Tested Tough, Wins Majority Nod Over Jose Zepeda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Ramírez stops Prograis
    Lol

You're a Mexican puppet

You're aptly named

No point in you posting

" Praise Mexican fighter if it's Vs non-mexican fighter no matter what "

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      I thought they were both TR... has Zepeda left?

https://www.toprank.com/all-fighters/jose-zepeda/

Nonetheless Ramirez is clearly the more favoured guy right now and it's no surprise if he got the favourable commentary although I shouldn't really comment til I watch the fight.
      I meant the more favored TR guy. My fault. It’s hard to think they were objective after listening to them talk about the donation espn made on behalf of Ramirez to the jimmy v foundation.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        He won that pretty clearly in my eyes to be completely honest.

At worst a draw. Close but clear.
        Really? I had Zepeda winning the 1st, 2nd, 6th and the 10th and that's it. 116-112 Ramirez. How'd you score the rounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
          Really? I had Zepeda winning the 1st, 2nd, 6th and the 10th and that's it. 116-112 Ramirez. How'd you score the rounds?
          My man Zepeda was boxing beautifully. His shots weren’t the hardest, but they were scoring shots nonetheless. I only had Ramierz winning rounds 4, 5, 8, 9, and 12.

I can understand him winning the fight though it was a close and competitive fight and Ramirez definitely landed the harder shots. Hard to win a decision on the road. If the fight took place in a neutral location, we very well might have had a different outcome. The crowd was going nuts any time Ramirez came close to landing a punch.

Comment

• I knew Zepeda wasn't winning a decision there. I felt Ramirez came on strong at the end but he's too one dimensional. He missed badly at times. They need to cash him out before he takes a L.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Zepeda clearly won the 11th bro

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Lol

You're a Mexican puppet

You're aptly named

No point in you posting

" Praise Mexican fighter if it's Vs non-mexican fighter no matter what "
                Sh.ut the fu.ck up.

No way, but people is hyping up Prograis, he is slow and he fought nothing but bums, Zepeda is better fighter than Flanagan and the other guy that Crawford K.Od

I'm objective, Prograis is not Crawford. And Ramírez has tools, he just fought a very good fighter with good skills and power.

Comment

Zepeda clearly won the 11th bro
                  False, it was not clearly, it was a very close round

Zepeda issues with his stamina was the cause of he Lost the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Yeah, he did a beauty job.

But he has issues with stamina, thats a shame because he is a great boxer and has a very good IQ.

He was the #1 sparring of Floyd in the training camp to fight Pacquiao.

And that L against Flanagan was a sh.it

He won the first round, in the second minute of the second round he had an injury in the shoulder.

It was a clear No Contest but they gave the title to Flanagan because he was the local fighter.
                    I saw him tiring when he dropped his hands. That was bad.He had the pathway to victory

Comment

Prograis would definitely beat Ramirez imo after seeing that last night
                      My same thoughts. He simply gets hit too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X