Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Going NIGHT NIGHT! MIKEY GARCIA IS READY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re setting yourself up for huge disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      If Mikey wins, crack open the ATG books and find a nice place for him there and also a non-debatable position as PFP #1 in the world.
      Lmao that’s a reach. I’m a spence fan but at the end of the day his best win is Brook. That’s like saying calzaghe was an atg for beating lacy

Comment

Garcia is going to get mowed down. Respect to him for challenging himself however. He's just not a truly elite fighter and it's going to show in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          Lmao that’s a reach. I’m a spence fan but at the end of the day his best win is Brook. That’s like saying calzaghe was an atg for beating lacy
          Dude, you are WWWWAAAAYYYY the fuk off!!!!! It would be like saying Calzaghe if he had already won titles in multiple divisions and was going up as a HUGE underdog to face the top guy in yet another division. Thats what it would be like!!!!!
          Last edited by richardt; 02-05-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Mikey will crack Spence with some good shots early on, but he will find out it's not putting any dent.

The wall then inches closer and closer, he does not have the foot speed to save himself, it continues to push against his body, pummeling and tenderizing it like a nut grinder, Errol then goes on top and now Mikey's huge bobble-head starts to become shaky, unstable and wobbly--the inevitable has come.

OG Garcia Sr. gives Big brother Garcia a Maidana overhand slap on top of head and tells him: "This is not Margarito or Rios, this is your damn Brother!" Big Bro Garcia then suddenly snaps out of it and throws the towel.

Comment

Dude, you are WWWWAAAAYYYY the fuk off!!!!! It would be like saying Calzaghe if he had already won titles in multiple divisions and was going up as a HUGE underdog to face the top guy in yet another division. Thats what it would be like!!!!!
              Who has Mikey beat? He’s not an atg for beating spence whos only beaten brook and Lamont so far

Comment

Do you think starting these daily threads saying fat Mikey will KO Spence somehow magically increase Mikey's chances of winning? It doesn't. Start as many Mikey KOs Spence threads as you can from now until they fight and Spence will still beat the hell out of Mikey and you will lose all that money you bet on the wrong boxer. As a Spence fan I look forward to that. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Who has Mikey beat? He’s not an atg for beating spence whos only beaten brook and Lamont so far
                  You can cry all you want but he will be listed as an ATG and PFP#1 if he beats Spence. Spence is a HUGE favorite and no spin by you is going to change that. Most people are calling the fight a slaughter which is why Garcia would clearly be rated as PFP#1 if he pulls off the huge upset. I dont think he wins but if he does I have a $100 bet he gets the top PFP ranking if he does.

Comment

Im hoping for a Pac-Mikey showdown, I honestly want him to win against spence

Comment

You can cry all you want but he will be listed as an ATG and PFP#1 if he beats Spence. Spence is a HUGE favorite and no spin by you is going to change that. Most people are calling the fight a slaughter which is why Garcia would clearly be rated as PFP#1 if he pulls off the huge upset. I dont think he wins but if he does I have a $100 bet he gets the top PFP ranking if he does.
                      Is buster douglas an atg?

Nobodies crying all I asked was who has Mikey beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X