Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza's Coach: Teofimo Lopez Brings Nothing To The Table!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum could always just tell the WBO to make Teofimo the mandatory. They do work for him and Frank ffs....

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Hopefully Tank Davis moves up to 135 before years end.. Tefimo Lopez vs Gervonta Tank Davis is the fight I want to see.
      That's a fight I would love to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        Chick-chick-chik-CHIIIIKEN!!!!
        Have you ever been seen Pedraza fight?

Comment

He brings an as swhooping.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
            Raymundo Beltran will take the challenge!
            Beltran will fight anybody

López pretty sure would not take this fight imo

Comment

And i do agree that the reward does not exceed the risk

The only one gaining anything would be Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                remember what happened last time he fought a young lion? knocked out! no, the way back for pedraza is fighting old guys like beltran. thats the ticket. the floyd style
                Great argument. We all know bad Floyd's career turned out.

Comment

Pedraza is still pretty young. I can understand why he doesn't want to be used as some stepping stone for a prospect.

Comment

Everybody on here who is saying Pedraza is scared for not taking interest in fighting Lopez don't understand boxing and are your usual casuals. The only reason they want this fight is that in the event that Lopez destroys Pedraza, they're going to do an apples to oranges comparison. Understand that beating Lopez does nothing for Pedraza. He doesn't gain anything in beating a prospect but shutting up Lopez fans who think he will beat Loma at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                      Everybody on here who is saying Pedraza is scared for not taking interest in fighting Lopez don't understand boxing and are your usual casuals. Understand that beating Lopez does nothing for Pedraza. He doesn't gain anything in beating a prospect but shutting up Lopez fans who think he will beat Loma at this stage of his career.
                      What about NOT being laughingstock for being afraid to fight against a prospect? I would call that a gain. If you are so tough - then go fight if fans want it. Fans and experts DO want it so that pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Working...
                      X