Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Sued For Millions Over Claimed Attack, Victim Slams Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this fool married? With kids? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
      Shut your stinkin mouth you dumb Bitc#
      Typical response to the truth. Ward comes across as this god fearing family man when in actuality he is a ghetto wannabe that strong armed his dying promoters family to release him from a contract three different judges denied.

Thug life. Who knew the son of a white man would be so wannabe ghetto?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        If she was, why go after a boxer at the low end of the spectrum?

Suing for $8mill? Lol Kovalev has mayyyybe earned that much in his entire career. Big maybe. He certainly doesn’t have that much. Kovalev is also not that famous.

If she made up the story to get money from Kovalev, she’s a really bad gold digger going after a terrible target. She coulda done better.
        google image her and have a look, you really think she has options of who she's gold digging? lmao

Comment

• Innocent until proven guilty. That said, even as a fan of Kovalev, if he did actually do this someone should take him out back and...well, I won't say any more and get clicked. I'm hoping he's innocent and will let this play out before I jump to any conclusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdubb View Post
            Isn't this fool married? With kids? lol
            A cute wife and a young son.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdubb View Post
              She actually has a witness.... so yeah the Russian fighter in deep shyt.
              The witness is one of two "people".... Kovalev's friend who as there OR her dog.

Until someone can find the actual case documents.

Comment

• Kovalev's response.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs4br9pA...ource=ig_embed

Comment

• Another gold digging cun_t.

If it is true, then kov must go full ****** when he drinks. She's hot, but there's a million b i tches like her out there.

Comment

• The whole bushes cabin thing sounds like a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Agree with all 3 of your comments. I noticed that myself. That’s white privilege my man and it’s very strong in the uk where people truly believe that it’s ok if someone white commits a crime but they go ballistic if someone with dark skin does. So glad I left that small minded xenophobic country
                      You SJW millennials lol. This boogie man called “white priviledge” is a made up liberal term to divide and show relevancy to a topic that doesn’t exist. See in the US (and trust me I’ll look up the UK stats too) black males here in the us make up anywhere from 18-23% of the population but commit 50% of all murders in the United States.

This isn’t the fault of society but an undercurrent of a rotting culture overtaking the norm. IMO the #1 issue causing these crimes are fatherless homes at youth. In the 50s-60s black fatherless homes were in the ballpark of 18-22%. Today black fatherless single mother homes make up 75% of the black population. The same is true for whites in the rise of fatherless homes but at an extremely lower #. Read that statement again. This isn’t “white privilege” causing crime that you so notably point out. It is a rotten and rotting culture from within who do not have role models and disciplinarians in their lives to instill order. These are stating facts and not a phantom made up term known as “white privilege”

We don’t go “ballistic” when someone of any color commits a crime. The funny thing is there are HUNDREDS of crimes each day that go unreported and no one pays attention. So this “ballistic” reaction is another embellishments on your part.
                      Last edited by Boxingfanatic75; 01-30-2019, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X