Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: Berchelt-Vargas Winner in Line For Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
    He still the most dangerous of the champions at his weight, that is why they don't want any part of Machado.
    Machado should go to 135, and so should Tank! I was disappointed that Machado called out Vargas instead of Berchelt!

Could you imagine Alberto Machado vs. Teofimo Lopez in NYC for the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day Parade?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      True but it likely would be more competitive as a 130 unification then it will be Berchelt going up to 135 for the 1st time.

It should've happened when he was still at 130. There were rumors of that fight back then, I'm not sure why it didn't come off.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Why do people on here, make everyone who is facing Loma 20lbs. bigger than him? Who cares? Hagler was bigger than SRL! Oscar was bigger than Floyd, so was Cotto, and so was Canelo! Bigger is not always better!
        Yeah I saw that from Boxing Logic in this thread and ignored it. I see that a lot.

If you notice, boxers outside of North American are usually called "small" for their weight class and the North Americans are always "big" or "weight cheats" or something else with certain guys.

When I see posts like that I just assume the poster is either not a serious fan, has an agenda using coded language, or senses their guy might lose and is creating a narrative they can go back to if they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          It should've happened when he was still at 130. There were rumors of that fight back then, I'm not sure why it didn't come off.
          Surely because of the politics and business.

I don't like Steve Kim because he is extremely biased IMO but his article on espn makes some very good points about business relationships and politics in boxing. I attached below in case you didn't see it and want to check it out.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...-business-2019

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Yeah I saw that from Boxing Logic in this thread and ignored it. I see that a lot.

If you notice, boxers outside of North American are usually called "small" for their weight class and the North Americans are always "big" or "weight cheats" or something else with certain guys.

When I see posts like that I just assume the poster is either not a serious fan, has an agenda using coded language, or senses their guy might lose and is creating a narrative they can go back to if they lose.
            Unfortunately, "Logic" is not alone!

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
              How much did Loma weight in his last fight? Berchelt? Insults are for losers and crybabies.
              How much did Rigo weight in against Loma fight? How much did Berchelt? Does it mean these 2 practically are same size?
              Insults are not insults if they represent facts, dumb@ss.

Comment

Berchelt wins again

Vargas still puts up a strong fight and shows he’s elite, but Berchelt will still be too much and outdo his performance from the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
                  No. The boss of the division is Davis. Machado would be a big underdog against him.
                  Davis who?? Lmao, the same Davis that NEVER mention Machado even doe they both got the same belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Machado should go to 135, and so should Tank! I was disappointed that Machado called out Vargas instead of Berchelt!

Could you imagine Alberto Machado vs. Teofimo Lopez in NYC for the weekend of the Puerto Rican Day Parade?
                    Machado said he would move up this year. Lets see what happen this year.

Comment

berchelt loma is a really good fight

I dont like the berchelt vargas fight for vargas. The first fight was brutal for him. And i dont see him winning the second one. Vargas has a lot of scar tissue.

Comment

Working...
                      X