Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding: Canelo Has The Power To Face Anyone at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut up Rocky. First you had what it took to beat him, now youre praising him. I hate it when boxers do this.

Just shut up

Comment

[QUOTE=PoserExposer;19360841]I am in fact dealing with a queer. Worst off, a fphucking gay liberal casual boxing fan.

Accept it, you don’t matter buttercup. Run off and go play with your pom poms darling.

I also think my reputation power and points are higher then yours for good reason. And think about this part. I have not posted half as much as your slow ass!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        It will be interesting to see if he wants:
        GGG
        Charlo
        Jacobs
        Saunders
        CALLUM SMITH

Or will he continue to fight tomato cans ?

We will see! Oh and for the idiots Canelo is BARELY 1 to 1 with G
        ''Continue'' ?!?!? Did you give GGG grief for his Vanes choice ?!?!?

Comment

Like I said

GREG WILLIAMS

You don’t matter buttercup. You’re a fphag because your social media SCREAMS how much of a liberal queer you are, accept it.

[QUOTE=redmyth79;19364848]
          Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
          I am in fact dealing with a queer. Worst off, a fphucking gay liberal casual boxing fan.

Accept it, you don’t matter buttercup. Run off and go play with your pom poms darling.

I also think my reputation power and points are higher then yours for good reason. And think about this part. I have not posted half as much as your slow ass!

Comment

You’ve been exposed for the fphag that you are. I’m only getting started too.

I am in fact dealing with a queer. Worst off, a fphucking gay liberal casual boxing fan.

Comment

The only thing that comes out of Aiken, South Carolina are but+ pirates named

GREG WILLIAMS

Comment

[QUOTE=PoserExposer;19365020]The only thing that comes out of Aiken, South Carolina are but+ pirates named

GREG WILLIAMS

Why don't you just make a trip you ***** azz bitc-! You named the place all you need to do is come keyboard warrior!

Comment

Settle down

Greg Williams from Aiken, South Carolina

I already told you, your words don’t matter buttercup. Keep it up and I’ll post your DOB and home address. Be a good liberal boy and hush it...

[QUOTE=redmyth79;19379244]
                  The only thing that comes out of Aiken, South Carolina are but+ pirates named

GREG WILLIAMS

Why don't you just make a trip you ***** azz bitc-! You named the place all you need to do is come keyboard warrior!

Comment

[QUOTE=PoserExposer;19380211]Settle down

I already told you, your words don’t matter buttercup. Keep it up and I’ll post your DOB and home address. Be a good liberal boy and hush it...

Take that liberal **** somewhere else. You got the wrong person and like I give two ****s about my address being posted. Your the only person I was talking to.
                    Your the one acting like a liberal 5 year old with zero IQ.
                    I was born republican and will die one!
                    #MAGA #Trumperforlife
                    And if you want to be Petty and post address no problem as long as you don't want the same in return.
                    Chief of police is in the family. Cousin of Secret Service. So if you want to go throwing info around I can to but truthfully that is really petty.
                    You say your a republican I would assume but I don't run into many that don't have common sense.
                    So please use some. It's ok to disagree but you have already went overboard. Chill

Comment

You can lie all you want, you’re still a liberal FPHAGGOT. I’ve exposed you for what you are Craig Williams, a phony liberal FPHAG. I tell you what to do buttercup...you don’t matter. Boy I can’t wait for your next stupid attack so everyone on NSB can see my next move....keep it up and STAY TUNED.

[QUOTE=redmyth79;19384389]
                      Settle down

Take that liberal **** somewhere else. You got the wrong person and like I give two ****s about my address being posted. Your the only person I was talking to.
                      Your the one acting like a liberal 5 year old with zero IQ.
                      I was born republican and will die one!
                      #MAGA #Trumperforlife
                      And if you want to be Petty and post address no problem as long as you don't want the same in return.
                      Chief of police is in the family. Cousin of Secret Service. So if you want to go throwing info around I can to but truthfully that is really petty.
                      You say your a republican I would assume but I don't run into many that don't have common sense.
                      So please use some. It's ok to disagree but you have already went overboard. Chill

Comment

Working...
                      X