No announcement yet.

Ward Is Definitely #1 P4P Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
    he is actually number 4 according to all known magazines.

1,2,3 belong to the judges of the fight on last Saturday.
    Hey...I think sad sergey needs your consoling...go get 'em tiger...

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
      Nahh... Fight wasn't an answer to that question as it wasn't a decisive defeat. Sergey has just as much claim to it still..
      both proved they are top 3 p4p and considering how the high level stuff going on, Ward imo is top p4p...the fight was close, ward won more rounds, without the kd, it would have been even more clear.

chocolatito and ward have to seperate themselves to make it more clear but imo ward is # 1

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        I said the winner of this fight would take the throne and I reluctantly stand by it. I see these 2 fighters as kind of co-p4p #1 until the rematch and if necessary, trilogy is complete.
        So Ward has to beat him twice or three times for you to recognize him as p4p number 1? Okay... lol

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          So Ward has to beat him twice or three times for you to recognize him as p4p number 1? Okay... lol
          If he beats him in the rematch there is no need for a 3rd

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            That is a nice joke...
            Joke or not. Pacman is generally considered to be one of the greatest boxers of all time as he is the first and only eight division world champion. He's best Asian fighter. Pacquiao was long rated as the best P4P boxer in the world by most sporting news and boxing websites, including ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Sporting Life, Yahoo! Sports, About.com, BoxRec, and The Ring, beginning from his climb to lightweight until his losses in 2012.

He is also the longest reigning top-ten boxer on The Ring's P4P list. Pacman's every fights great and millions of people around the world are watching his fights.

Comment

P4P by fighting nobody in 4 years and getting dropped and beat up in his first real fight? Because the corruption made that robbery happen? LOL good troll though.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
                Joke or not. Pacman is generally considered to be one of the greatest boxers of all time as he is the first and only eight division world champion. He's best Asian fighter. Pacquiao was long rated as the best P4P boxer in the world by most sporting news and boxing websites, including ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Sporting Life, Yahoo! Sports, About.com, BoxRec, and The Ring, beginning from his climb to lightweight until his losses in 2012.

He is also the longest reigning top-ten boxer on The Ring's P4P list. Pacman's every fights great and millions of people around the world are watching his fights.

pacman is alright...but he's not number one on the p4p list...that spot belongs to...say it with me...

S.O.G.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  P4P by fighting nobody in 4 years and getting dropped and beat up in his first real fight? Because the corruption made that robbery happen? LOL good troll though.

Don't talk about ggg like that...

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    Mayweater rematched Maidana and Castillo and beat them clearly to erase any doubt. If Ward does that then he's truly the top guy.
                    I'd say this is a fair answer. I was rooting for Ward, and have no arguments with draw or Ward by one, Hell I can see why some people thought Kovalev won (None of those wide scorecards though)
                    Fight was either a draw of just 1 point each way. It was a close fight.

But a rematch and a more decisive outcome is the best path for both now.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                      I think one time would be sufficient.

Comment

Working...
                      X