Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wilder and Swift Garcia lose this year, is PBC Finished?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Says the race-baiting idiot who refuse to stop making everything about race either that or you sucking Canelo and Dazn off.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
      There are definitely signs regardless.
      Showtime rejecting a fight headlined by a potential star hasn't happened before,
      "Deal didn't make sense for us."
      Mikey being forced to sign with DAZN because he's sick of waiting, waiting...
      Signs of inactivity like Broner being on the shelf for over a year now...
      (He might as well announce his retirement.)
      Danny Garcia rejecting the Mikey fight because it's not on PPV.
      These are ominous signs for the PBC brand.
      Wilder is a backbone for the PBC brand. Swift Garcia always been a Barclay’s hit. Jrock just lost. Spence has uncertainty with his frailty here forward. You can’t sell the brand to a network should all these things happen and Haymon won’t risk it.

The plot twist is that Haymon finishes the brand of PBC and simply advices many fighters on DAZN...

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Says the race-baiting idiot who refuse to stop making everything about race either that or you sucking Canelo and Dazn off.
        Everyone knows how much of a pimp I was in 2019 to expose the LDBC and their racist agendas. I gave pinpoint Timestamps to prove every bit of context, verbatim from them. Don’t feel salty or hate me cause I exposed that. Trust me, it’s for the better of boxing. The era of Haymon starting PBC going against Top Rank or GBP brands had its time, and for a while it was good, but racist fans from the LDBc saw how Dontaes Boxing Nation could monetize by flagging the race card and low and behold the LDBC is formed with a collective of channels all spewing the same garbage.

You guys know it. PBC’s doom is because of its fans. But you guys don’t have to believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Wilder is a backbone for the PBC brand. Swift Garcia always been a Barclay’s hit. Jrock just lost. Spence has uncertainty with his frailty here forward. You can’t sell the brand to a network should all these things happen and Haymon won’t risk it.

The plot twist is that Haymon finishes the brand of PBC and simply advices many fighters on DAZN...
          I think there have been wheeling and dealing happening in the background
          that Haymon couldn't successfully close.
          PBC needs lots and lots of investors' money doe.
          The Broner case may be insignificant to many,
          but it's definitely a huge sign that things are not going well.

Comment

No , but let's hope we get more UPSETS wins on all tv networks since most boxers today don't want to fight the right fights

Comment

you gonna turn on gbp once canelo leaves?

Comment

No. PBC has plenty of good fighters. Wilder losing wouldn't be the end of the world for them.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  Signs of inactivity like Broner being on the shelf for over a year now...
                  (He might as well announce his retirement.)
                  Uhhh...

Comment

Working...
                  X