Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: Canelo Didn't Fight Same Kovalev I Fought Twice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez: Canelo Didn't Fight Same Kovalev I Fought Twice

NEW YORK Eleider Alvarez didn't recognize the Sergey Kovalev that Canelo Alvarez knocked out two months ago. According to Eleider Alvarez, that version of Kovalev didn't even resemble the former light heavyweight champion he knocked out in August 2018. The Russian veteran didn't look like the skilled technician that beat him in their immediate rematch, either, Eleider Alvarez explained during a recent interview with BoxingScene.com.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf is there another Kovalev out there that looks exactly like Sergey, ohh sh1+ this ****** might be on to something

Comment

I'd say even this is probably true

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        I'd say even this is probably true
        Canelo fought Kovalev exactly 9 months after Kovalev dominated Alvarez. You really think those 9 months made a massive difference? gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Canelo fought Kovalev exactly 9 months after Kovalev dominated Alvarez. You really think those 9 months made a massive difference? gtfo.
          LMAO. Eleider was a one hit wonder, puns intended. Eleider a very basic fighter, no special effects. He just mad cause the real Alvarez last name runs Mexico and Ireland. Colombia 🇨🇴 ain’t about that life

Comment

They keep using the excuse that Kovalev only had 10 weeks from his last fight to get ready for Canelo.

But Andy Ruiz only had like 6 weeks from his last fight to get ready for Anthony Joshua the first time.

And boxers in the old days sometimes fought once a week!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
              LMAO. Eleider was a one hit wonder, puns intended. Eleider a very basic fighter, no special effects. He just mad cause the real Alvarez last name runs Mexico and Ireland. Colombia 🇨🇴 ain’t about that life
              I agree. Eleider had nothing for Kovalev in the rematch. And the Irish Mexican would beat him even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                well, in that nine months he went 11 months with Yarde, then immediately went back into camp to drain himself and fight Canelo.

So it's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  well, in that nine months he went 11 months with Yarde, then immediately went back into camp to drain himself and fight Canelo.

So it's possible.
                  I don't get how people use that line of logic. People go from being perfectly healthy to being diagnosed with something to dead in a shorter time. Not crazy to think that Kovalev was a different fighter in 9 months. They just don't like that it takes away from Canelo's victory.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

So it's possible.
                    11 months? Was there a disruption in the space time continuum I didn't know about?

Comment

Working...
                    X