Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Yeah you right, I was just thinking of the level of competition. It just seems like the talent is better than before but like you say, with all these belts, promoters, networks & weak fan base it has slowed down making these fights sooner rather than later.
    Btw- I know you aren’t that dude I described. You are always on here pushing for the fights to happen.

But it feels like here the obstructionist seem to be multiplying. It’s like the men on the site are getting estrogen injections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      Danny's earned by fighting cats like Granados, Rios, Redkach, washed up Thurman, ass kicked by Mauricio Herrera & L Peterson...running away hard from T Crawford!!
      Danny cant run for long. Thurman and Spence not fighting him next. Lipinets has a fight for a title, Danny already turned down Ugas and Lipinets. He refuse to rematch Porter, and Pac doesn't give a **** about fighting Danny. Its time Danny take his pummeling from Crawford and disappear.

Comment

That's some dumb talk right there, they are both 1-1 in their fights together
        Ya because amateur boxing is the same as pro boxing.

And $1m flat is the same as $4m + PPV

You fucking chump

Dude ducks worse than you bob on dick

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Danny cant run for long. Thurman and Spence not fighting him next. Lipinets has a fight for a title, Danny already turned down Ugas and Lipinets. He refuse to rematch Porter, and Pac doesn't give a **** about fighting Danny. Its time Danny take his pummeling from Crawford and disappear.
          Danny talks big, loses sleep thinking of T Crawford's beating. Pops Angel turns into a Zombie when he hears T Crawford's name!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            I'm glad you talking him up. I'm not gonna let you downplay Crawford whooping his ass.
            That would be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
              Danny Tropical Mexican Garcia the guy who turned down 3 million to fight Crawford......Crawford the quite one because the loudest people are the weakest....eg.ghetto clown and Company and the PBC lot
              Sssuuurrreeee, the 3 mill lowball offer they DIDN'T offer Al while they had a fight lined up & they turned around & offered khan 5 mill or was it 7? Goes to show they DIDN'T want the fight.

And if the loudest are the weakest then explain Bud going on a rant through social media?

And stop using code words.

Comment

Sssuuurrreeee, the 3 mill lowball offer they DIDN'T offer Al while they had a fight lined up & they turned around & offered khan 5 mill or was it 7? Goes to show they DIDN'T want the fight.

And if the loudest are the weakest then explain Bud going on a rant through social media?

And stop using code words.
                Khan negotiated for that price. Garcia never attempted to negotiate, not even calling back. How hard is it for you to understand that?

Comment

I'll take that bet. I bet they won't K.O. DSG.
                  I ain't saying Pac can do it. I do believe he'd out work DSG. I will say Spence for the knockout though from body shots.

Comment

How is he "slightly above the level of Amir Khan" when he outboxed khan AND knocked him out?
                    Yeah slightly above, he got the KO but the fight was a close one. Danny was a good fighter at 140 but how long ago was that? Who has he beat at 147?

Comment

You the dumb one cuz you call him cherry picker like all the idiots that can't read a resume
                      Oh I sure could, his win against Matthysse way back in 2013 being his biggest. Surely you are not bringing up Zab and Morales as big wins considering both were far past their prime. He has had 2 big fights since and lost them both clearly.

Comment

Working...
                      X