No announcement yet.

Proof Wilder is a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    Wilder was offered 80 million flat to fight Joshua twice. It's very likely he'll earn close to that for the 2nd & 3rd fights with Fury if the PPVs do as well as Fox and ESPN expect.
    Close I doubt it and close is still less.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Close I doubt it and close is still less.
      We'll have to wait and see how well the PPV does and if he's getting 60% in the third fight or 40%.

Even if it's a little less, that's way better than having to cross the street and give up all control and all advantage to Matchroom. Not to mention losing out on all of the attention and future value from Fox/ESPN pushing a fight instead of DAZN.

Comment

We'll have to wait and see how well the PPV does and if he's getting 60% in the third fight or 40%.

Even if it's a little less, that's way better than having to cross the street and give up all control and all advantage to Matchroom. Not to mention losing out on all of the attention and future value from Fox/ESPN pushing a fight instead of DAZN.
        Being undisputed does more to Wilders future value than anything else.

Plus Wilder should be making AJ offers for PPV network if it's worth so much more on PPV which would sell more than one with Fury, no doubt. Wilder is the one alined with the PPV networks.

Obviously we have too wait and see but general evidence is neither fighter has become a star or improved much on viewing figures so I'd be impressed is they doubled their figures and got around 20 mil each.

Comment

The control and advantage of having fixed score cards!! yeah he doesn't want to give that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Wilder should be making AJ offers for PPV network if it's worth so much more on PPV
            Joshua was repeatedly offered 50 million guaranteed, plus 50% of the PPV upside. That offer was only taken off the table after he got knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by peakbay View Post
              The control and advantage of having fixed score cards!! yeah he doesn't want to give that up.
              You're very naive if you think controlling the promotion only gives you an advantage with the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez_boxing View Post
                i guess we arent robbies type.

How do you like your men robbie?
                😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

I always thought the only person who could beat Wilder was if he could face himself in a fight but then i remembered I have already seen it happen somehwere..

Comment

You're very naive if you think controlling the promotion only gives you an advantage with the judges.
                    What do you mean so you're admitting that he needed coruption to get the draw in the first fight
                    Last edited by peakbay; 01-09-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peakbay View Post
                      What do you mean so you're admitting that he needed coruption to get the draw in the first fight
                      I never said anything about corruption. There are a lot of advantages you hand over when you sign for a flat fee and hand over sole control of an event to a rival promoter and a rival network, which would have been the situation if Wilder took 40 to fight Joshua. If he makes 30-35 against Fury instead, that's way better.

And it's way better for Fury too than fighting Joshua and having to give up everything Wilder was being asked to give up.

When Wilder and Fury fought each other the first time, it was a co-promotion, nobody had to cross the street, BombZquad and Queensberry shared control of the event, shared decision making, shared TV rights (BombZquad choosing the US network and Queensberry choosing the UK network), neutral officials were brought in, neither side had full control of the promotion, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X