Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to exterminate Haymon out of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum does the same in house BS... Seldom wants to work with others.

Whats was Arum excuse back when there was no PBC?

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
      Haymon is in deep trouble. He's burned through $500m in investor money and still has failed to produce any money making star attractions. Davis is a fraud. Wilder is a protected pretender fraud. Spence will probably never box again. Pacquaio is all Haymon really has as far as money in the bank reliable.

These are Haymons four keys, the rest are all B side pawns who draw even less and have no potential.

So Haymon has the motive to fix all of the fights of Davis, Wilder and Spence. They must not lose.

But knowing this, fans must unite and boycott these protected rigged frauds. Which would force Haymon to cash each one out. Wilder is still a zero draw, his Ortiz PPV numbers are a bloodbath disaster failure. Spence is still confined to a hospital and is permanently damaged. Davis is a total fraud and nobody cares.

Boycott PBC to force Haymon to cash out his big chips. Of course Wilder will lose to Joshua because Wilder is a fake fraud. Davis has no chance to beat Loma and Spence is going to look terrible if they can revive him to get in the ring for a rigged farce fake fight.

Boycott PBC.

Simple as that. Make Haymon make the fights the fans want.
      Be better to exterminate you !

You are the biggest whining hater on the site, you should go watch some other sport boxing doesnt need more ignorant fools.

Comment

If everybody reading this boycotted PBC it would have no effect on them what so ever. They would not even know they were being boycotted. The total number of readers and posters on here is just a drop in the ocean and makes no difference at all. Boycott if you want but it changes nothing at all.

Comment

I don't got no beef with Al

Comment

Haymon is terrible for boxing. He wants to run an in house league and discriminate all major stars he does not control. Just look at how he's shunning Crawford from all his welters. That is a microcosm of what will happen if Wilder manages to get all the belts (If Ruiz wins and then gets rigged to dive for Wilder). Look at how Haymon shunned Kovalev and Beterbiev from Stevenson. Look at how he's shunning Loma.

Haymon is all about blocking the best fights while protecting his in house frauds with in house rigged sets up orchestrated to maximize their value and his leverage to run the sport. haymon's in house set up fraud sparring sessions must be boycotted.
            My thoughts as well

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I've seen this off a few people, but I'm never quite sure what they mean. I just thought Al was another promoter trying to make money, but you get dudes talking like he's on some kinda mission or something. Can't help wondering if there's something I'm missing. Is this a US thing or something? I know my man MCC seems to think PBC is the way to stop the decline in the US boxing and somehow revitalise the sport by focussing on home grown talent... is that what you're talking about?

He trying to create a singular title thus bringing more clarity to the sport 1 champ per division not 5 or 6 that was the point of PBC only 1 guy saw what he was trying to do and that was Dana white as Haymon was taking his model. Is Haymon perfect? No but if it bring clarity back I’m down.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                Damn, there are Haymon Cultists now? This goes beyond being a fan.
                How am I a cultist??? When PBC first started did champs walk out with titles??? No why Haymon was trying something to bring clarity to the sport but since boxing is corrupt it’s hard to fight the system.

Comment

Crawford and Arum have tried to make fights with Haymon but they have been blocked out because Haymon knows none of this B side frauds can beat Crawford.
                  So Haymon is giving Arum a taste of his own Medicine and your mad about it??? Here’s a question how come when arum had Pac and Bradley he wasn’t trying to match them against PBC guys and kept them in-house the whole time. Now that he has no one he’s crying foul. Just remember it Was PBC who had ESPN first and Arum ran them off the settle a lawsuit.
                  Last edited by Gentblue; 12-02-2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

There's more boxing on TV then there has ever been since I started following it, yet, I'm watching less boxing. There is something wrong with the formula I would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Al isnt a promoter

Ummm. Yeah. That was in fact entirely unintentional and obviously - according to the law - innaccurate. I keep forgetting that the guy who runs one of the biggest boxing promotions in the US can't be described as a boxing promoter.

Damn. He can't sue me for that ish can he?

Ermm: I'd like to thank Al Haymon...

Regardless though, whatever his role is, why do I keep hearing about how he's saving boxing? What makes him different from the collection of sharks and ne'er-do-wells that run the rest of the sport, all of whom would appear to have a vested interest in keeping it afloat.

Comment

Working...
                      X