Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a girl spit in your mouth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    Man that sounds nasty.

I bet she had dry mouth and blunt breath.
    why do you gotta throw reality into my fantasy... my wife.. i licked her mocos.. she has a pretty lil nose..

i sucked her toes.... she kicked me in the face... i tried to lie and say her toes were dry or some bull crap..

she said.. papa.. you a freak.. you weird. weirdo... go back to america.. get mental health.. treatment..

i was cold busted.. no way out.. i am a freak.. i love pretty jap wimmin, with big tiss tight poon, and preeety hands and feet.. face too.. too.. i shoud should have let her know.... i got mental issues, hot, sexy, bit **** japanese wimmn.. with pretty hands, feet.. and faces,,,,

this is why i live here.. a spic american jew loser...

Comment

Yes and it's ****ing hot.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        **** you bltch, don't knock it if you haven't tried it.

I didn't know I would like it either.. but i was with this hooker and I couldn't come (I was coked up lol) and I guess she was trying all her tricks to speed it up.. and she told me to spit in her mouth.

I kinda enjoyed doing it lol... so this one time I was with my girl I thought why not, and I asked her to do it to me.

She didn't even protest, she just did it, because she does everything I say. I was kinda weirded out by it... but I thought..wow .. that was hot.. and her spit tastes weirdly delicious in my mouth lol..

If you haven't tried it then don't criticize me until you do.
        You weak ass biitch! You no pu-ssy getting motherfuccer!
        Only lames like you gotta pay a hooker for pu-ssy cause you don't got enough game to talk a woman out of her panties.
        So your lame ass gotta go pay for it...😆
        You weak biitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          why do you gotta throw reality into my fantasy... my wife.. i licked her mocos.. she has a pretty lil nose..

i sucked her toes.... she kicked me in the face... i tried to lie and say her toes were dry or some bull crap..

she said.. papa.. you a freak.. you weird. weirdo... go back to america.. get mental health.. treatment..

i was cold busted.. no way out.. i am a freak.. i love pretty jap wimmin, with big tiss tight poon, and preeety hands and feet.. face too.. too.. i shoud should have let her know.... i got mental issues, hot, sexy, bit **** japanese wimmn.. with pretty hands, feet.. and faces,,,,

this is why i live here.. a spic american jew loser...

You suck dick you punk ass buster! You fuccing PC case! You PC'd up from PB32 on here. You put him on ignore like a straight biitch!
          You fuccing lame!
          Fucc norte and fucc everything you stand for and represent you little biitch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            You suck dick you punk ass buster! You fuccing PC case! You PC'd up from PB32 on here. You put him on ignore like a straight biitch!
            You fuccing lame!
            Fucc norte and fucc everything you stand for and represent you little biitch!
            i walked outta hotel rooms, where i met my primos.. in la, ie, and san diego..

i can't help where i was born.. my parents were farm workers.. me.. i make money.. i am in tokyo..

i bring nf and sur to the table.. my family.. we make that cash... yu my lil buddy.. bring me some posole.. menudo.. ceviche.. i am your nice big boss. i cross borders.. mexico.. is my play ground... caceres, gallardo.. they kall me satan.. el gran satan.. i jew.. so this name makes me mad... i am a nice pretty jewish man.. look at my primos.. pics.. on my profile... they run from me.. i do not know why.. notice that pic is reall folsom prison.. hard cowards.... i have no problems regrets.. you dance with me.. we dance...

Comment

hell naw, wtf is wrong with you??

Comment

Not my thing but I don't see the big deal really. I mean if you've had some crazy sex you've swapped some fluids.

Comment

How can this possibly be stimulating or erotic ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    i walked outta hotel rooms, where i met my primos.. in la, ie, and san diego..

i can't help where i was born.. my parents were farm workers.. me.. i make money.. i am in tokyo..

i bring nf and sur to the table.. my family.. we make that cash... yu my lil buddy.. bring me some posole.. menudo.. ceviche.. i am your nice big boss. i cross borders.. mexico.. is my play ground... caceres, gallardo.. they kall me satan.. el gran satan.. i jew.. so this name makes me mad... i am a nice pretty jewish man.. look at my primos.. pics.. on my profile... they run from me.. i do not know why.. notice that pic is reall folsom prison.. hard cowards.... i have no problems regrets.. you dance with me.. we dance...
                    Shut the fucc up punk! Learn how to spell and write sentences you little biitch!
                    There aint no punk ass norcacas in my part of town. There's no busters in Southern California! FACTS!
                    You biitches aren't allowed in Southern Cali!
                    If you lames do come down South then you cowards wear L.A hats and put on some blue skinny jeans so you don't attract attention to yourselves... You punk ass rankers!
                    Fucc NF!
                    We have Sureņos repping the Big Bad Sur in northern Cal but you biitches have zero busters in Southern Cali. We control the pintas in Cali too!
                    You biitches only have control of one prison which is San Quentin. That's it!
                    But you cowards can't hang with the SUR!
                    Fucc all busters! Fucc all Farmers! Fucc NF!
                    You punk ass coward jew!

Comment

that makes sense re the hint, it also seems unlikely at the same time, but you just simplified my problem I wont bother, I was startling to change my mind because co-incidences were happening so often it made it seem very unlikely, and im so horned , but now this make it clear I wont bother with any of u, even though it could be to strengthen me.

Problem solved ill just have to make do wo u guys in life, not a big problem really
                      Last edited by AlexKid; 11-30-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X