Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: I'm Not Breaking Retirement To Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward I think if you did come back, take a tune up fight or two, you would literally demolish Canelo. I agree with your convictions, you have nothing left to prove. You've fought the best, and beat the best.
    Stay retired bro. Even with Mayweather itching to come back. Either remain active or stay retired.
    I wish you the best in your commentating/acting career.
    Btw, you didn't look right taking that knockout in Creed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChamp731 View Post
      Andre Ward would get Knocked Out by Canelo. Canelo hits a lot Harder than Andre Ward. Canelo is a Much Better Defensive Fighter than Ward. Good Idea by Andre Ward to Reject a Fight with Andre Ward because Andre would get Knocked Out !!!
      hmn...u should watch these guys fight. theres nothkb aboyt their resumes and style matchups to suggest that alvarez would KO ward. theres not much to say hed win, but hes gotten a LOT better since mayweather and is a complete fighter.

Comment

Put him on a diet of Mexican beef to make things fair

Comment

Ward is a great fighter. Deserves respect

Comment

ANdre wants a good offer... The art of negotiation has started.

Watch out Canelo... WAard is a contended man, he wont sell out

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              "Ward is too much for me" - triple bum
              no. he said "too much" as in he doesn't want to fight at that weight considering he never fought at that weight before.

168 is a weight Ward fought at. so what's Ward's excuse?

Comment

Ward retired because his body was breaking down. He's never coming out of retirement.

Comment

Kovalev fight was fixed, doubt Ward would agree to sell his 0 tbh

Comment

Originally posted by dannnnn View Post
                    Ward is a half-breed you spastic cunt.
                    hey c0ck breath, he's not a fkn dog that you can call him a half breed wtf is wrong with you?! Does he look white to you? The way the guys lives and the way he sees himself that's all what matters. One of his parents might be white but that don't mean sh##..get 100 people who don't know him and ask them what his background/race is..i know one thing...none of them will say he's white. Not sure why you trying to make him something he's not...respect the man's choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                      This dude still thinks he’s relevant
                      He's getting calls about the fight. So apparently he's still relevant

Comment

Working...
                      X