No announcement yet.

How is this good for American boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    But your last post before this was on the thread regarding Saunders' ped failure for this fight? The first post in that thread literally has the date of this fight in it...

Do you have Alzheimer's? Lol
    lol my internet provider left me with no service for more than 3 weeks, had to get a new one, just got it today. don't remember shit

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      I understand that here it's a bubble, which is why I say if you want more fans you have to put on more shows.
      What is the point of getting the people excited about Andrade, if he's gonna sit on the shelf for 10 months or a year? Dude should be fighting again in December, in March, in June etc. Keep him active and more people will know him and by extension espn+ pbc, and dazn
      Yeah if you had guys fighting 4-6 times a year that might work but boxers aren't going to fight that much and put their health at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Yeah if you had guys fighting 4-6 times a year that might work but boxers aren't going to fight that much and put their health at risk.
        They put their health at risk anyway. And not all fights have to be against tough opponents a few of them can be against journey men. A stay busy fight on the under card of a future opponent. For example if Boo Boo Andrade is serious about a potential Nelo fight, why not a stay busy fight on his under card. Or on a few undercards

Comment

Working...
        X