Pouring out a little liquor for georges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Not sure why he’s obsessed with you?
    Slobb is bobbing his knob, and chiming in regularly.
    Bishez and hoe’s do that.
    He's been following me around for years

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      He's been following me around for years
      Jhonny will urinate on him! Young cask svcker s who were abandoned by daddy are adrift in a sea of conflicting female emotions..
      I got my own nut sac worshipping lil fatherless boys.

Comment

Jhonny will urinate on him! Young cask svcker s who were abandoned by daddy are adrift in a sea of conflicting female emotions..
        I got my own nut sac worshipping lil fatherless boys.
        I keep telling you- If you're short on cash, Prettyboy will pay you to let Jhonny crap on him. He's a fecalpheliac.

Comment

I keep telling you- If you're short on cash, Prettyboy will pay you to let Jhonny crap on him. He's a fecalpheliac.
          Jhonny will make him eat every morsel of his caca..
          He’ll love it. Lil fatherless fake killers like him don’t even need a slap to obey. Things get easier with all these sissy lil boys running their mouths.

If pb32 wants to whoop azz like he claims, he can go to my old hood, ESSJ, east side San Jose, Hellyer Park, also known as la raza Park, or he can meet me in LA, or San Diego, he will get a warm welcome...

Let’s let him stick to virtually whipping brothers, Mexicans, and my SOS brothers.. jeprocks too. Nazilowriders have failed to impress, just like MS13.

They stay silent in Mexican hoods.

Comment

Jhonny will make him eat every morsel of his caca..
            He’ll love it. Lil fatherless fake killers like him don’t even need a slap to obey. Things get easier with all these sissy lil boys running their mouths.

If pb32 wants to whoop azz like he claims, he can go to my old hood, ESSJ, east side San Jose, Hellyer Park, also known as la raza Park, or he can meet me in LA, or San Diego, he will get a warm welcome...

Let’s let him stick to virtually whipping brothers, Mexicans, and my SOS brothers.. jeprocks too. Nazilowriders have failed to impress, just like MS13.

They stay silent in Mexican hoods.
            He would never fight you. Larry ran him off the forum for a year.

Comment

Johnny is a gay dog and I will step on his head, crushing his skull

Comment

No matter how badly Shamus McSheepshagger gets pummeled he keeps at it.

Comment

No matter how badly Shamus McSheepshagger gets pummeled he keeps at it.
                  He worship blacks and admitted to sucking back d1ck. You even told Boston that you where black and tried to pass it off for years

You’re a bum who will lick johnnies ball sack after I pummel his skull into the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    He worship blacks and admitted to sucking back d1ck. You even told Boston that you where black and tried to pass it off for years

You’re a bum who will lick johnnies ball sack after I pummel his skull into the ground
                    Lies, all lies. And once again you're begging for Bostonguy's help like you do every thread

Comment

Lies, all lies. And once again you're begging for Bostonguy's help like you do every thread
                      What are you talking about jewges? You are the snitch here not me, that proven. Mods have told me

Comment

Working...
                      X