No announcement yet.

Fury looks like he's already in fighting shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McManus View Post
    Yea I dunno what I'm talking about. You got me. I'm just a casual.

Pro-Tip: Read more posts.

Just your neighborhood friendly casual here.

Really? Thats weird because a 25-5 Cunningham dropped Fury like a sack of shít weighing 210 and barely out of CW. Kind of looks like a Wilder punch no? Wild haymaker and all. Actually, Fury was losing at the time of the stoppage. Weird right that a CW with 5 losses and a 33% KO ratio dropped such an iron chinned Fury? That was 3 fights before the Vlad fight.

Ya don't say? A 16-0 Neven Pajkic (who lmao?), who's got a record of 17-1-5 now (thats a 28% KO ratio against ultra bums) dropped Fury like yet another sack of shít with the same exact right hand. 28% KO ratio, I'm surpried Fury survived to tell the tale!

Thats a much more mobile and ABLE Fury than we have now. But hey, don't mind me, just a casual here posting casual content.
    Flash knockdowns aren't indicative of a weak chin, I explained this in more detail in two separate threads still on the front page.

Yep, still a casual.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Neutral statements would favor Fury, as he is infinitely better on paper.

Just feels like you favor Wilder with nothing to support it.

It will be a great fight either way.
      I'll support it by saying Wilder just finished Ortiz and proved he has a chin. While Fury was gone for a long time and looked far from his prime against a couple really low level guys. It's as simple as that. They doesn't mean I'm being biased, I'm just giving an honest evaluation. If the roles were reversed I'd definitely favor Fury.

It's just a matter of honestly evaluating recent evidence.

Comment

Flash knockdowns aren't indicative of a weak chin, I explained this in more detail in two separate threads still on the front page.

Yep, still a casual.
        Flash knockdowns? He did the Nestea Plunge on his back.

You're now on ignore for being a troll. Everybody here knows I'm no casual. Enjoy being retárded for the rest of your definite meanlingless existence.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Stop trying to talk yourself into this being a competitive fight.

Fury is getting destroyed and even he knows it, which it why he didn't take on a real contender beforehand. Because he would've lost and derailed his cash out.
          I'm not a fan of either guy. Both have big mouths and both avoiding the champ. But I do agree that Windmill smashes Fury.

DW is taking Fury to enhance his marketing position, that's all.

Fury took on 2 x nobodies just to get in position for this one. Anybody any good would have been too much risk - I agree with you.

Comment

what are the Vegas odds for Fury getting popped for PEDs and the fight getting cancelled. He's already a known druggy, PEDs and recreational, and he's losing a huge amount of weight in a very short time... and Wilder opponents have a tendency to pop dirty lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Where did i say they were the best? Do you know what tune up means?
              He has zero chance and if you think fury wins this fight then you should not be on a boxing website.
              Tune ups are the sharpening of tools before he has to go to work and the tools were simply not there and blunt.
              You do not repeatedly get tagged by pianeta who was ranked 136 and expect to get away with it against a huge puncher like wider in his next fight.
              Get a grip cobra

Comment

Yep, still a casual.
                wraps your the casual for thinking fury has any chance against wilder and you really do need to wake up and see whats in front of your eyes.
                Your obsession with fury and what you think you see is so far from the actual fury we all see now is bordering on the insane

Comment

I think the lighter he is the better - it will be much less painful when he hits the canvas after Wilder KOs him stiff

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                    Yea I dunno what I'm talking about. You got me. I'm just a casual.

Pro-Tip: Read more posts.

Just your neighborhood friendly casual here.

Really? Thats weird because a 25-5 Cunningham dropped Fury like a sack of shít weighing 210 and barely out of CW. Kind of looks like a Wilder punch no? Wild haymaker and all. Actually, Fury was losing at the time of the stoppage. Weird right that a CW with 5 losses and a 33% KO ratio dropped such an iron chinned Fury? That was 3 fights before the Vlad fight.

Ya don't say? A 16-0 Neven Pajkic (who lmao?), who's got a record of 17-1-5 now (thats a 28% KO ratio against ultra bums) dropped Fury like yet another sack of shít with the same exact right hand. 28% KO ratio, I'm surpried Fury survived to tell the tale!

Thats a much more mobile and ABLE Fury than we have now. But hey, don't mind me, just a casual here posting casual content.
                    In fairness, Fury doesn't have a $50 million team behind him who can scrub the internet of footage of him getting dropped as a pro.

But you can find the footage of him being dropped just the same as an AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X