The Big G: If Mikey Garcia Does Not KO Manny Pacquiao In 9 Don't Pay Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey vs. Commey next...

Comment

The Garcias need to keep Pacquiao's name out of their mouths. If they aren't going to fight him then shut up.

Comment

i love mikey but Pac man gives this cement feet a beating.. even at 40 Pacquiao is too much for Mikey.

Comment

I will be shock if mikey can win a single round against an old pac at 140lbs above.

Comment

Mikey gets merc’d by Pac. Pac is one tough SOB and the best fighter of our era. Pac’s toughest opponent has been the judges and Mikey would just be a tune up for him

Comment

What a bunch of lying BS. If Mikey fights Pacquiao he will make sure he is payed lots of money win loss or draw. I have never seen one of these if I don't KO you in a certain amount of round I'll fight for free type things actually happen. It's just a bunch of stupid bragging talk they would never do. I think Pacquiao KOs Mikey if they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                and this is why im asking how is mikey gonna stop manny by the 9th????????

rios was not in the same shape as he was for the pac fight when he fought bradley. and he didnt get ko.
                Same way Marquez did. Manny is not some spring chicken. Just because someone couldn't knock someone out doesn't mean the next guy wont.

Comment

Old áss dummy don’t know shíta

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
                    Same way Marquez did. Manny is not some spring chicken. Just because someone couldn't knock someone out doesn't mean the next guy wont.
                    it took marquez 4 shots to knock manny out.

mikey showed nothing in his previous fights that tells me he's capable of stopping pac before the 9th!

Comment

Working...
                    X