No announcement yet.

Feel good story of the day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    No, because I see the same stories posted by you on here posted on Dem underground. Get it?
    Or maybe because it's a viral tweet. You ever think about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm a democrat because I don't agree with trophy hunting? If being a compassionate person who thinks animals should not be hunted for trophies makes me a Democrat then so be it it guess.

I remember back in the day when conservatives were conservationists and looked down on trophy hunting. But maybe I'm just old school.
      Do we know this specific cat was trophy hunting?

I was just in Alaska & the number of people there who live off the land is much much higher than anywhere else I've ever been & I lived in the UP of Michigan for awhile where there are a lot of cats who are self sustaining. And EVERYONE there is connected to fishing damn near. Fishing is how a lot of people feed their family during the winter. Catch a sh^tload of fish during the summer, freeze it up & live off it the rest of the year. So this cat mighta not been about what you think.

And randomly to my surprise when I went to regular grocery stores they were expensive as f#ck & empty as f#ck cuz virtually no one goes to them in some of these lil ass Alaskan towns. Like I swear I coulda shopped on the Las Vegas strip, which is massively overpriced if you've bought anything besides bottled water there, & I'd have saved money.

Comment

Or maybe because it's a viral tweet. You ever think about that?
        Why you so butt hurt? It was a simple question. It's not like you're not a Dem, what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Do we know this specific cat was trophy hunting?

I was just in Alaska & the number of people there who live off the land is much much higher than anywhere else I've ever been & I lived in the UP of Michigan for awhile where there are a lot of cats who are self sustaining. And EVERYONE there is connected to fishing damn near. Fishing is how a lot of people feed their family during the winter. Catch a sh^tload of fish during the summer, freeze it up & live off it the rest of the year. So this cat mighta not been about what you think.

And randomly to my surprise when I went to regular grocery stores they were expensive as f#ck & empty as f#ck cuz virtually no one goes to them in some of these lil ass Alaskan towns. Like I swear I coulda shopped on the Las Vegas strip, which is massively overpriced if you've bought anything besides bottled water there, & I'd have saved money.
          He's a soldier in the military. He wasn't living off the land

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Why you so butt hurt? It was a simple question. It's not like you're not a Dem, what's the problem?
            You're another one who doesn't realize that anti-Trump doesn't make a person a democrat. Would a Democrat write a topic like this?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=722906

Would a democrat make a video like this?

Comment

He's a soldier in the military. He wasn't living off the land
              Can you keep bear heads in the barracks?

I'm just thinking out loud. If you know this mfer to be a trophy hunter fair play, but plenty of mfers like bear meat.

Comment

You're another one who doesn't realize that anti-Trump doesn't make a person a democrat. Would a Democrat write a topic like this?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=722906

Would a democrat make a video like this?

Wasn't around here then. I was too busy to be on the net.

Anyway, good for you. I may not agree with you about trump you're welcome to your opinion.

I know you could care less but there's a reason you're not on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                X