Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin II: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    Did you have an issue with that Or no?
    Dud i would love to see Robi and Razor debate. That would be classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      Dud i would love to see Robi and Razor debate. That would be classic!
      Razor and I agree on this ggg vs canelo topic though lol.

Comment

Razor and I agree on this ggg vs canelo topic though lol.
        true. So Rob , what do you think about Pac May 2 ? Should be , shouldnt happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          true. So Rob , what do you think about Pac May 2 ? Should be , shouldnt happen?
          as a boxing fan, I don't care for it. It's a total money grab. Good for them I won't hate on their hustle but they won't get my money. If Floyd wants to come back I would prefer to see him againat a legit opponent... Crawford, Spence, canelo at a mw catchweight. Other than that, I could care less what Floyd does. Manny needs to fight a live dog too.. Maybe Crawford or Spence and if both many and Floyd won than I'd be more intrigued to see them against each other. Idk just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I thought GGG once again got reminded that he was built up to lose to Canelo. This was always going to be how it played out.

I think Floyd/Canelo makes sense. Canelo needs to erase that dreadful performance in the minds of fans for him to become the true face of the sport.

I always figured Canelo would be the one to beat Floyd. They fought earlier than I thought they would. Floyd was just still too good then. Now at 41 I think he is vulnerable and ready to be beat by a younger fighter.
            So did I. The first fight should've happened before the GGG fight, dumbest decision of Nelo's career, but I guess Money talks (pun intended) ... I think its too late for the rematch now, even if he managed to get the win against MW he'd get crucified by mexican fans (boxing fans in general) as a fake for beating on a retired old man.

Comment

Did you have an issue with that Or no?
              doen't matter. that's not what I'm talking about. jesus... what are you on??

What do you think about the political situation in Sierra Leona then??

Comment

Originally posted by Breno G View Post
                doen't matter. that's not what I'm talking about. jesus... what are you on??

What do you think about the political situation in Sierra Leona then??
                I think it's phucked up! Now answer my question... Did you have an issue with ggg fighting a semi retired sw in vanes or not?

Comment

I think it's phucked up! Now answer my question... Did you have an issue with ggg fighting a semi retired sw in vanes or not?

they are excitable, and they talk mad smack.....

but when the questions get difficult, they run off to their locker room

Comment

oh, btw..... I have a quick message for you all.....

that is all

normal transmission will now resume

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      they are excitable, and they talk mad smack.....

but when the questions get difficult, they run off to their locker room
                      Lmmfao!!!! Dayyyyyuuuuuuuuum bro you coming with heat!!!! Epic

Comment

Working...
                      X