No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    But we're not talking about rape or murder.
    The Big Dunning-Kruger is also leaving out the fact that Kavanaugh has already passed six FBI background checks.

You ain't a dumb guy. Why are you wasting your time on a superfan like that guy?

Facts mean zilch to him. It's all about team loyalty with that gruber.

Comment

I don't know, Dunn. You tell me. Is there anything wrong with having a rapist run the streets free for 35 years? Is there anything wrong with a rapist not being brought to justice?

If this is true, she should have went to the police then. He would have been tried, convicted, and "judge" Kavanaugh might not exist today
      I agree with you. But again whose fault is it that all this is happening?

We can blame the women for waiting to tell the stories and we can blame the dems for dirty politics.

That's what the truly stupid Trump supporters will do because they don't know any better.

You are smart enough to know the blame is Trump's. He needed to vet Kavanaugh and get out in front of all this.

The second Kavanuagh's name was on the list, the opposition went to work. Trump needed to have his people go to work as well.

We can dance around this and point fingers but the real issue is the vetting process.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      You like how I threw the libel at you?
      That was cute.

Comment

But we're not talking about rape or murder.
        We are not talking about murder. Very possible we are talking about attempted rape, excuse me sexual assault.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          The Big Dunning-Kruger is also leaving out the fact that Kavanaugh has already passed six FBI background checks.

You ain't a dumb guy. Why are you wasting your time on a superfan like that guy?

This is funny-for the last 6 months this inbred idiot has been criticizing the FBI as corrupt and anti Trump.. Today he points to 6 background checks done by the FBI on Kavanuagh.

Hey, maybe they purposely didn't investigate these sexual assault charges to screw Trump because they hate him.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I like Dunn. I don't usually agree with him, but he always keeps it civil with me. One of the few guys I can go back and forth with, and not be called names and sheit

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This is funny-for the last 6 months this inbred idiot has been criticizing the FBI as corrupt and anti Trump.. Today he points to 5 background checks done by the FBI on Kavanuagh.

Hey, maybe they purposely didn't investigate these sexual assault charges to screw Trump because they hate him.
              1bad is an alt/troll

Ignore him

Comment

The author called it sexual assault in the article, not me. I posted the link, headline and 1st 3 paragraphs verbatim.

I'm more concerned with the gambling debt he got paid off than any chick he tried to rape or touch.

Yet again Trump fails to properly vet a candidate which leads to sh-tstorm. When he is he going to start vetting his picks more professionally and carefully?
                You could pinch your co-worker's butt and it would be considered sexual assault. But is that really rape, or even close to being comparable?

Again, no other witnesses, and again, the accuser claims she was drunk, so the biggest crime here is underage drinking.

Comment

• All jokes aside this is really simple. why didn't Trump vet Kavanuagh more carefully?

If you're an inbred, ******ed Trump supporter you are going to focus on everything except the obvious.We all know Kavanuagh has passed background checks and knows the law. The thing that always does people in at this level is the secret stuff the public doesn't know about but the powers that be can find out about.

It would be nice if just one Trump supporter actually asked their guy to improve how he vets people. These are the same issues he's been having for close to 2 years. No excuse to still be having these type of issues.
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    You could pinch your co-worker's butt and it would be considered sexual assault. But is that really rape, or even close to being comparable?

Again, no other witnesses, and again, the accuser claims she was drunk, so the biggest crime here is underage drinking.
                    Vlad I'm not disagreeing with you in principle. My point is larger-why is Trump still having issues with nominees that should've been addressed during the vetting process?

Comment

I agree with you. But again whose fault is it that all this is happening?

We can blame the women for waiting to tell the stories and we can blame the dems for dirty politics.

That's what the truly stupid Trump supporters will do because they don't know any better.

You are smart enough to know the blame is Trump's. He needed to vet Kavanaugh and get out in front of all this.

The second Kavanuagh's name was on the list, the opposition went to work. Trump needed to have his people go to work as well.

We can dance around this and point fingers but the real issue is the vetting process.

That was cute.
                      I blame the women for not coming forward. Can't speak either way to the level of vetting done, not sure how much was done. If they hadn't come forward, there really was no way of telling they even existed, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X