No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Has anyone accused him of rape, or is this just you committing libel?
    Nope.. CNN, High ranking Dems etc said that what the women has accused him off = attempted rape

So if you actually believe this garbage like they do.. it means Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist

I mean even if you believe it to be true.. at worse it sounds like some drunk teenagers.. Kavanaugh touched her up.. she didn't like were it was going and left.. AND that's IF you believe it

If Kavanaugh really was attempting to rape her.. how did she get out without being raped? Especially with another man (judge) supposedly helping?
    Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 09-24-2018, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Not to my knowledge. I haven't either. Libel? LMFAO. I guess I could've posted sexually assaulted.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Don't know. Probably waited so she could try and screw him same way he tried to screw her.

Is there anything wrong with keeping information hidden until you can get the most for it?

Shouldn't Trump had him vetted more carefully?
        I don't know, Dunn. You tell me. Is there anything wrong with having a rapist run the streets free for 35 years? Is there anything wrong with a rapist not being brought to justice?

If this is true, she should have went to the police then. He would have been tried, convicted, and "judge" Kavanaugh might not exist today

Comment

• i've never put my ***** in the face of a woman who was drunk, i've never forced myself on any woman, ever.

why should this fuc be held to a different standard, fuk um! fool thought he got away with sticking his cok in some drunk girls face at a party

this last laugh has to be the best yet.

Comment

Not to my knowledge. I haven't either. Libel? LMFAO. I guess I could've posted sexually assaulted.
            You like how I threw the libel at you?

Comment

Most places have a statue of limitations to protect against this type of thing.

"Get the most for it"? Are you saying that if Kavanaugh had never been nominated, she never would have come out?
              There is no statute of limitations on crimes like rape and murder.

I doubt she comes forward if he isn't nominated but frankly that is a silly question. This is a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court-Trump should've had his people vet this candidate more carefully because any of us with an ounce of common sense should realize negative stuff will come out.

That is why the vetting process usually takes a long time and is so thorough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Nope.. CNN, High ranking Dems etc said that what the women has accused him off = attempted rape

So if you actually believe this garbage like they do.. it means Kavanaugh is an attempted rapist

I mean even if you believe it to be true.. at worse it sounds like some drunk teenagers.. Kavanaugh touched her up.. she didn't like were it was going and left.. AND that's IF you believe it

If Kavanaugh really was attempting to rape her.. how did she get out without being raped? Especially with another man (judge) supposedly helping?
                How dumb are you guys?

You have the numbers!

Just nominate someone who isn’t a scumbag

It’s not hard

Comment

He's doing what he does, cheering for his team and talking trash about the other team's players.

Superfans will be superfans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Remember Schummer.. "i will fight this nomination with everything".. Well seems the Dems are trying everything

The general feel i am getting is that this will bite them in November.. Republicans voters seem very pissed off at this obvious stalling/smearing.. Hopefully lots of undecided voters probably see through this garbage also

Only out and out cucks like Big Dumb who would only ever vote Dem believe this garbage.. so who cares
                    Actually I am the bull. It's guys like you that ask guys like me to bang their wives so they can finally see what it's like when she is sexually satisfied.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-24-2018, 09:34 AM.

Comment

There is no statute of limitations on crimes like rape and murder.

I doubt she comes forward if he isn't nominated but frankly that is a silly question. This is a lifetime appointment on the Supreme Court-Trump should've had his people vet this candidate more carefully because any of us with an ounce of common sense should realize negative stuff will come out.

That is why the vetting process usually takes a long time and is so thorough.
                      But we're not talking about rape or murder.

Comment

Working...
                      X