Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Tyson Fury lost a round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    He won every round last night, every round against Sefari, every round against Wlad, every round against Hammer, and every round against Chisora...

The only round that was close was Wlad 12, and that's only because Fury dropped his hands and invited Wlad to hit him.

Fury can't be outboxed.
    When did he win every round against Wlad?

Comment

Plunger is an AJ nuthugger and that other guy is the forum laughing stock.
      Calling someone a nut hugger whilst claiming Fury never lost a round to Wlad is ironic.

The actual scores for that fight were 116-111, 115-112, 115-112. That is clearly not a shutout and thus Fury lost rounds to Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Calling someone a nut hugger whilst claiming Fury never lost a round to Wlad is ironic.

The actual scores for that fight were 116-111, 115-112, 115-112. That is clearly not a shutout and thus Fury lost rounds to Wlad.
        Official cards mean nothing. Name me a clear Wlad round in that fight? Hint, there wasn't one.

Comment

No casuals on my thread pls.
          knowledge test about boxing ? Let's see who the casual is shall we ?

Comment

Official cards mean nothing. Name me a clear Wlad round in that fight? Hint, there wasn't one.
            shut up you moron...even from your profile pic I want to slap you for getting on my nerves

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
              Lol he lost last few rounds to wlad by a clear margin u ******
              Which rounds did he clearly lose against wlad? 😂😂

Fury hasn’t lost a round, but aside from wlad, he shouldn’t have lost a round to anyone. And he’ll get smashed by Wilder.

Comment

Against Klitschko, his last serious fight

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                  shut up you moron...even from your profile pic I want to slap you for getting on my nerves
                  Watch out, we got a badass over here!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Which rounds did he clearly lose against wlad? 😂😂

Fury hasn’t lost a round, but aside from wlad, he shouldn’t have lost a round to anyone. And he’ll get smashed by Wilder.
                    Disagree, Chisora is still a top HW, the others not so much, but Seferi is the only real bum from those names.

Wilder is rubbish, he's gonna get schooled.

Comment

Watch out, we got a badass over here!
                      well well well if it isn't good ole denium resurfaced ? I knew you would be lurking in the shadows until fury resurfaced ...your m8 is back as well the fish head from Aberdeen your cousin vinny...kaffas has settled down a bit with his views on fury but good old abbot & Costello are still hanging on.
                      Don't worry fella your dreams will turn to dust come November when fury faces wilder.
                      Finally we get to see the end

Comment

Working...
                      X