Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And i do make fist while i punch, i keep them open before landing punch but as my hand draw nearer to target than i form my fist

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
      Rockin, that's shadow boxing. I usually fight in a defensive stance as you can see in the thread by the title "My First Sparring".
      You got fast hands, maybe in the genes as your dad also has lightening hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        I think that I calculated that he throws his shots between 1.2 and 1.6 million mph. I could be wrong though, probably closer to 800,000 mph......Rockin'
        He is a mix of Pacquiao’s fast hands and Mayweathers’s hand positioning.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment abracada, but i actually worked very hard and found out ways that how i can punch fast and effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
            Thanks for the compliment abracada, but i actually worked very hard and found out ways that how i can punch fast and effective.
            Your average speed punch that I measured was 40mph.

The world record is 45 mph.

Almost there bro.

Comment

Thanks Man

Comment

Hey Taha, do you do a lot of conditioning work? With great hand speed like yours, it's important to be in top shape so you don't gas out have your had speed suffer as a result.

Comment

Actually i used to be much faster till 2016 after that i started gaining weight but i have started doing boxing again. And i will not be punching all the time in a fight i will block, defend, move, counter. So it's up-to you that how you utilize your abilities. Let's take example of Floyd Mayweather, he usually defend most of the time and counter and when he knows his opponent is gas out than he perform rage.

Comment

Yeah i do 6 rounds of shadow boxing and 10 rounds of heavy bag twice a week to get into condition. Also i run 4 times a week for about 20 Minutes at 6 miles per hour.

Comment

Also when ever i punch i breath out so that i don't get exhausted early.

Comment

Working...
                      X