Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Well. its my fault she lives far, I was like yeah I'll drive down

This *****. Needs a sanswitch or some ****
          Well I could accommodate her needs if ok with you

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
            Well I could accommodate her needs if ok with you

Comment

Damn dude, so what's the problem? She some obsessed psycho? If that's the case, just be a man and tell her it's over. And if she still obsesses, have some breakup sex. Nah kidding. If she keeps bothering you, I'd say get a restraining order and possibly a taser if that's legal to own in your state, if not, then a handgun, so if she shows up, you shoot her, then break a window from the outside and put a knife in her hand, so the cops know it was self defense. Keep her psychotic voicemails as evidence of her stalking you. Then when the cops leave and haul her body away, take a long, warm shower and rock back and forth before putting on a robe and going to bed, like Glenn Close at the end of Jagged Edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Damn dude, so what's the problem? She some obsessed psycho? If that's the case, just be a man and tell her it's over. And if she still obsesses, have some breakup sex. Nah kidding. If she keeps bothering you, I'd say get a restraining order and possibly a taser if that's legal to own in your state, if not, then a handgun, so if she shows up, you shoot her, then break a window from the outside and put a knife in her hand, so the cops know it was self defense. Keep her psychotic voicemails as evidence of her stalking you. Then when the cops leave and haul her body away, take a long, warm shower and rock back and forth before putting on a robe and going to bed, like Glenn Close at the end of Jagged Edge.
                I need to pull a Tony Soprano?

Comment

Comment

She left a voicemail

Why me

Did you pretend to be more interested than you actually were at one point? That's probably why!

Comment

I need to pull a Tony Soprano?
                      Possibly, of a Glenn Close. Just saying you should take every precaution to protect yourself. The killing would be a last resort though. Like I said, first break up with her, then if things continue like this, report her to the police for harassment and file a restraining order and only if those things don't help, do you go the route of acquiring some sort of weapon for protection in case she shows up where you live. Does she know where you live or did you go to her place?

Comment

Working...
                      X