Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

"****ing Jesus screwed us today. He really wanted us to lose."

I've heard comics ask the same question. It's because religion and a lot of religious people, are full of hypocrisy. Case in point: an eye for an eye and thou shall not kill. Or when they say God loves everyone and we're all made in his image, yet also so that God Hates F***, implying that somehow he would create something he hates, which makes no sense.

Or maybe in those cases, they just blame Satan.

Comment

Because people are cunts.

Comment

Do you not hear people say God damnit or what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
          Eg when a player or team wins a game or an award they often thank Jesus or God or the lord but when they lose you never hear someone say.

"****ing Jesus screwed us today. He really wanted us to lose."
          I thank God either way.. I really do..

Comment

Then they'd go to hell! God is like Donald Trump. If you don't constantly kiss his ass he'll turn his back on you.

Comment

The ignorance when it comes to religion on this site is astounding

Comment

Most of you don't like me! I don't care I'm doing God's work!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  The ignorance when it comes to religion on this site is astounding
                  lol its all willingly ignorance, everyone here says something to really say soemthing else if you know what i mean, think they slick, Bunch of weirdos and nerds here.

I thank god for all my ups and downs, without my downs the flame inside me wouldnt burn the way it does that drove me to grab and take advantage of all the blessing life has blessed me with and that I enjoy today!.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    lol its all willingly ignorance, everyone here says something to really say soemthing else if you know what i mean, think they slick, Bunch of weirdos and nerds here.

I thank god for all my ups and downs, without my downs the flame inside me wouldnt burn the way it does that drove me to grab and take advantage of all the blessing life has blessed me with and that I enjoy today!.
                    Yeah which is why I don't even really entertain it with an answer on here anymore. If they honestly wanted to know they would actually put in the time to research and find out.

Comment

Working...
                    X