Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you see Canelo vs Jacobs playing out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo has "tainted" meat and judges backing him, it's hard for Danny to overcome something like this. Oscar is as foul, dirty and ****ed up as his sex life

The only thing Canelo has to do to win is to be on both feet at the end of 12

Anyway, I'm team Jacobs
    Last edited by g27region; 06-06-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Jacobs does enough to convince most people he won the fight. The judge screcards will show he is up by 116-112 on one card, one card has it 114-114, and Adalaide Byrd has it 127-92 to Canelo.

Comment

Clenela can’t even beat a drug test, how she gonna beat Jacobs?

Comment

118-110 canelo

Comment

not gonna happen but if it does...Jacobs all day..Danny is a big boy

Comment

I don't think Eddie Hearn / Jacobs take this fight for peanuts (which i think Oscar will initially offer). I'm 50/50 this fight actually happens but if it does there's no way in hell Jacobs is getting a decision win over Canelo, absolutely 0. What I will say is Danny will come in even bigger than what GGG was for Canelo. I also don't think Canelo's power is there at 160 like it was at 154 so let's see how this plays out.

Comment

Canelo MD Jacobs . Canelo eeks one out with his jab and counterpunching .

Comment

Styles make fights and i dont see why Jacobs couldnt knock canelo the fuk out.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Styles make fights and i dont see why Jacobs couldnt knock canelo the fuk out.
                    Canelo's defense is too good

Comment

I am not sure Canelo will be fighting Jacobs at all.No official announcement of the fight has been made yet and Spike doesn't have a fight yet. If they do fight I think Canelo will win a close hard fought fight. Oscar seems to get to the judges one way or another in Las Vegas so Jacobs might need to win big to get a points win. Canelo has an iron jaw so if there is a knock down or a KO I think it would be Canelo who scored it. Both boxers are skilled boxer-punchers. I think Canelo has faster hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X