Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did they ever catch that British fool who threw beer on Floyd Mayeathers face?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did they ever catch that British fool who threw beer on Floyd Mayeathers face?

This was Floyd walking back to the locker after the Gervonta Davis fight, a lot of people were booing, I thought Floyd was loved out there, this was lame man, British booed the American anthem in America for the Hatton fight and now this clown tosses his beer on Floyds face. low class.

who cares? floyd made tons of money for his fighter that night. sheesh.

Comment

Just a few drunks mate. At least we dont have shootouts.. yet..

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
        shootouts in the hood is part of life u get used to it over time,,,

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
          Well its low class, why throw a dirty beer with your saliva on Floyds face? low class.

The Brits have been very rude, just like when they came over to the states booed the Anthem, and when Hatton got knocked out by Pacquiao they called him a dog eater, and now throwing a beer in Floyds face, shameful.

Yet they hate Americans? at least we shown respect.

Comment

looooooool too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Well its low class, why throw a dirty beer with your saliva on Floyds face? low class.

The Brits have been very rude, just like when they came over to the states booed the Anthem, and when Hatton got knocked out by Pacquiao they called him a dog eater, and now throwing a beer in Floyds face, shameful.

Brits just mad it was hatton as the dog that got eaten in 2 rounds.

Comment

It was me, I apologize for my actions, I was quite inebriated and just got caught up in the heat of the moment, could happen to anybody, please forgive me

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Want to play the villain?
                  Well, don't ***** and moan when people boo and react to you in ways a villain would be reacted to.

Of course Floyd isn't respected over in Britain, he's just another Yank to the rest of us and he is no different from any man to the next most still remember the horrible performance he put in for May-Pac so I assume a lot won't forgive him for that time and money they wasted on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    It was me, I apologize for my actions, I was quite inebriated and just got caught up in the heat of the moment, could happen to anybody, please forgive me
                    Not forgiven, If Allah teaches us anything he teaches us that beer is haram you have forbidden the great laws of Allah you kafir, how many times do I have to tell you, idiots, It's acid we throw, ACID!!

Comment

Working...
                    X