No announcement yet.

Jeff Horn is a tougher fight than Adrien Broner lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Horn is garbage to watch. No technique. Broner is going to be a far more interesting fight. The drama and build-up alone will be huge. Seeing Pac beat up on Broner is one of those feel-good boxing experiences.
    I'm over seeing him get embarrassed. It was fun a few times but now I just shake my head when he let's his hands go and looks good . Makes me wonder what he could have been under the right trainer and with a better attitude and work ethic

Comment

Horn was just big and dirty. Got away with a lot of dirty tactics and there is nothing special about him at all, aside from his size at 147. Broner had potential, but he is inconsistent. Not fully committed to the sport and once he realizes he is in a fight he starts to mail it in. I still think he does something dumb that gets this fight cancelled. Maybe even fake an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL yea.

I can see this fight in my head already with Broner in the 7th round, down 6-1, backing up & moving too much, not throwing enough & shaking his head every time Manny lands a good punch.
        Broners head shaking is 10/10. Incredible effortless movement.

Comment

How to turn a factual statement into a troll post? Put "lol" on the end of that statement. Pacquiao got schooled by Horn lol.

Comment

Broner is more skillful than Horn by a wide margin. Pacquiao landed double the punches Horn did and beat him easily. What made the Horn fight a tough fight was that Horn fought an extremely dirty fight using headlocks, head butts, choke holds, mauling, wrestling, illegal hold and hitting and even tripping. The ref never once warned Horn for these illegal tactics. Then three payed off judges robbed Pacquiao of his clear and obvious win and gave the fight to Horn in one of boxing's worst robberies. Broner would beat Horn if they fought in a neutral place and not in Horn's backyard where they will do anything to ensure a Horn win. Pacquiao and Broner will fight each other in a place were the rules will be enforced for both fighters and the scoring will be fair. Pacquiao should win easily and his performance can then be compared to Mikey's performance against Broner.

Comment

Horn is better than Broner. I think Pacquiao-Broner is a 60-40 fight in favor of Pac while a Horn vs Pacquiao rematch would be 60-40 in favor of Horn.

Comment

Broner's defense is bad and he wont let his hands go. Jeff's defense is bad but he will atleast keep throwing and keep coming.

Horn would beat Broner. And Broner is an easier fight for Pacquaio, Pac still has speed and pop, once he starts throwing, broner will try to shell up and not throw much.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Sort of like how Maidana was tougher for Floyd than Manny was.
                  To be honest those type of fights are hard for older fighter who dont have their legs like they used to. I mean, Floyd and MAnny both fought better fighter than Horn and Maidana but both struggled with them even though they both won their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    Horn is better than Broner.
                    Better talent? Better skills? Nah. Better desire to win? Better strategist? Sure. Better overall boxer? Eh idk. I think Broner vs Horn would be pretty 50/50ish actually & I'm probably leaning Broner's way.

Comment

Broner and Horn are mentioned in the same breath and compared because they both suck, albeit for different reasons. Broner is a talented fighter who lacks focus, while Horn is a focused fighter who lacks talent.

Comment

Working...
                      X