Elizabeth Warren Releases Her DNA Results, .0009% Native American...lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Embed it, *******. Or face a permaban!

Irish, Scottish, German, Cherokee, African and who knows what the hell else. You know what that’s called,,, white.

That’s what happens when you’re so far removed from the motherland and intermixed.

Shieet, I’m just trying to jump in this rap game and get some reparations at this point. I mean, it is my birth right, right?
    Check your sh**t!

If you find that you have a Black ancestor you can use the n-word in your raps.

Comment

While it all sounds good. I’m skeptical to believe the Washington post as we all know who’s team they’re on. I wish this all would have been conducted by some sort of nuetral party.

Like trump should have swabbed her mouth himself and sent it off to...idk, New Zealand annonumously and the results then sent back to...Lavar Ball to read the results live on BBBTV.
      Yeah. Get some sleep. Daughter playing tomorrow, eight?

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
        You have a picture?
        Nah..........

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Nah..........
          I noticed that you dont seem to have a cell phone?

Comment

Check your sh**t!

If you find that you have a Black ancestor you can use the n-word in your raps.

Comment

Yeah. Get some sleep. Daughter playing tomorrow, eight?
              Nah..She played today.

Comment

Man, that sux. But yea, don’t fook with your stomach. Your intestines could start dying off and shit. Then you’re really screwed.

I wonder what active ingredient it is that you’re allergic to. And have you tried like lower % dosages? Sativa vs indica? You know the weed the grow now is hella potent. It could just be too high of levels.
                Indica and yeah it's the best stuff grown in Truckee CA indoor. My buddy is like one of the biggest dealers on the west and east coast. I've onlly ever vaped with the volcano so it's pure thc no garbage.
                Maybe some day I'll give it a go again. But for now it's a no go.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Indica and yeah it's the best stuff grown in Truckee CA indoor. My buddy is like one of the biggest dealers on the west and east coast. I've onlly ever vaped with the volcano so it's pure thc no garbage.
                  Maybe some day I'll give it a go again. But for now it's a no go.
                  Better safe than sorry bro. But man, that really sux. I toss and turn half the night without weed.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    I noticed that you dont seem to have a cell phone?
                    How so?

I am not f**cking the woman cop.....yet.

Comment

Nah..She played today.
                      What game you watching tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                      X