No announcement yet.

Got cucked by my ex-beeeeyatch and I've never felt more free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    True story. Girlfriend was on hard times (much of those hard times were a result of her decisions admittedly), she basically begged to move in with me even though I knew it was a really terrible idea (I just had a really, really bad feeling about it)...I tried to dissuade her but she was convincing as f**k and like a sucker ass weak little sap b*tch I relented and let her move all her sh#t in. Including her f**king punk ass cat, smh. Anyway it was actually really cool for a while, we were having a lot of fun together and it was going way better than expected (despite the fact that she leaves a tornado of trash and clothes and makeup behind everywhere she goes), but then seemingly overnight there was a dramatic change in her and then I started noticing that she would hide her phone when she was around me. I mean I'm dumb but I ain't THAT dumb -- I knew some sh#t was up and before you know it she's telling me that I'm an alcoholic (true) and I need to work on myself -- fair enough, but then she's like "and oh by the way I'm kinda digging this guy at work or I might go back to my ex, idk", lol.

So basically I'm like cool go ahead, best of luck to you but you gotta go like asap. Long story short she packs all her stuff and hits the road and now I don't have to come home to a complete disaster zone, I don't have to clean up after her and her cat anymore, don't have to come home to a place that smells like cat urine and feces and litter and a cat that f**king attacks me while I sleep, the chick didn't contribute a f**king thing in the 4 months that she was there, like a cuck b*tch I basically bought ALL of the groceries, did ALL of the cleaning, I mean for f**k's sake I even washed the broad's clothes (well when I washed mine anyway), smh. And the restaurant tabs. Oh, the restaurant tabs. I can watch what I want now -- if it wasn't something she wanted to watch then she'd b*tch and complain and make little comments the entire time. I don't have to come home to her utterly meaningless and uber mundane constant babble about her workplace gossip. I don't have to hear her getting ready every morning and those high heels stomping all throughout the place waking my ass up (I went to work later than her).

She left Saturday morning and I swear these last few days have been some of the most liberating days of my f**king life. Yeah I got cucked and used but whatever, I'm FREEEEEEEEE again.

Sad thing is as much as I hated that f**king cat, I actually miss that cat more than her.
    You will be missing each other soon don't worry. This is the break you guys needed as everything had happened so fast. She will be back for good.

Comment

Once a cuck always a cuck

Comment

Once she realizes that she'll never find anyone who has the same enchanting mullet that you have, she'll BEG for you back.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          At least you ended it bro, good job. Just never let her come crawling back.
          Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          It's happened to the best of us. You live and you learn.
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          It only hurts when the good one leaves. Enjoy your freedom dude.
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I love a feel good breakup story. There aren't enough of these.

Respect & enjoy your new found freedom & happiness my friend.
          Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
          Good on you bro. Just make sure she you don't let her back if she comes back crying.
          thanks fellas y'all are the bestest

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            group hug around Mike

everyone bring it in

PS - i wanna see that cat fight Beer's cat

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            At least it only cost you four months of your sanity and dignity. Write it off as a learning experience, and keep things light and breezy for a while.
            Yeah for sure, definitely a learning experience

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Problem started when u let the cat in the door.

Just grow a man bun now cause you got CUCKED.
              Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              Once a cuck always a cuck
              Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              You will be missing each other soon don't worry. This is the break you guys needed as everything had happened so fast. She will be back for good.
              Honestly man I don't want her back -- I saw all I needed to see in the time we lived together to know that she's not long term relationship material, in fact she's not even short term relationship material

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Once she realizes that she'll never find anyone who has the same enchanting mullet that you have, she'll BEG for you back.
              I cut the mullet and went low fade maybe that's why the b*tch cucked my ass
              Last edited by Mike D; 10-09-2018, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Growing pains. U live and u learn. Școala vieții frate

'Ya bum. Now you are free to plow fat chicks on Tinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Honestly man I don't want her back -- I saw all I needed to see in the time we lived together to know that she's not long term relationship material, in fact she's not even short term relationship material

I cut the mullet and went low fade maybe that's why the b*tch cucked my ass
                  You just have to stand with your principles and never look back. You dodged a bullet right there.

Comment

Comment

jesus, thats some serious cucking right there. did she at least give good blowies or what?

Comment

Working...
                      X