Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Hmm I do like to show off my homemade cobb salad but Im still gonna have to sleep on it
    Fine by me I was gonna go whack on off before bed anyways .

Comment

• Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
      Fine by me I was gonna go whack on off before bed anyways .
      I need to introduce you to Siablo. I think you both will really hit it off

Comment

• Would you call it "murder" if the pregnant lady refused vitamins and also refused to eat more causing the fetus to die?

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          Understood. How do we go about banning our laws based on these religious laws from the ten commandments?

You shall not murder.
          You shall not commit adultery.
          You shall not steal.
          You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
          Religion must never be the basis of policy.

Laws against murder etc can still be made just fine without religious interference.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            That is just false propaganda, many countries much less religious than America have stricter abortion laws that protect the baby.
            I suppose you must be right. I mean, just look at these two maps which compare how restrictive abortion laws are versus how religious a country is.

I mean, some people would look at that and see an almost perfect overlap.

But now that you have said that it is propaganda, I mean, you know...

Truth 1) When you have to tell lies to justify your position, then it is time to re-evaluate your position.

Truth 2) When you start with a religious position, you will end up having to tell lies to justify your position.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I suppose you must be right. I mean, just look at these two maps which compare how restrictive abortion laws are versus how religious a country is.

I mean, some people would look at that and see an almost perfect overlap.

But now that you have said that it is propaganda, I mean, you know...

Truth 1) When you have to tell lies to justify your position, then it is time to re-evaluate your position.

Truth 2) When you start with a religious position, you will end up having to tell lies to justify your position.

LMAO, You do realise they is no data on those maps.
              Deliberately using ambiguous words such as broadly and least which is a relative term.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                Religion must never be the basis of policy.

Laws against murder etc can still be made just fine without religious interference.
                Almost every law in the world is based on a religious precept

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I want the law to stay how it is. Don't mess it. If Roe v Wade is overturned then you'll have anarchy and much more division in this country. No thanks.
                  Yo Obesey -MEGA-,

this guy is the human form of an L7.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    With Brett Kavanaugh nomination to the Supreme court they will be a majority of Justices who support the overturn of Roe vs Wade.

Do you think this will be a good thing for America, who's abortions laws are quite barbaric

Do new federal abortions laws need to be put in place protecting the rights of the baby?
                    No they don't. Abortion is a personal health decision that IMO shouldn't be a political one. With Kavanuagh on the court I think Chief Justice Roberts moves more to the center on the abortion issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      No they don't. Abortion is a personal health decision that IMO shouldn't be a political one. With Kavanuagh on the court I think Chief Justice Roberts moves more to the center on the abortion issue.
                      Abortion is rarely made for health choices.
                      And the right to life and be treated as human is fundamentally political.

I think you need to Google the issue, see what wiki says then get back to me

Comment

Working...
                      X