The case for floyd higher on ATG list than Duran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    Damn

Adp02 really is ducking his own challenge.

What a coward.
    That f@ggot just ducked me AGAIN.

It's over. No more chances for that little bltch. He knows his conspiracy theory got destroyed!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    You said thresholds are not a factor for Floyd but that is not an accurate statement.
    EPO, testosterone (T/E) ratios are a few naturally produced substances in humans in which Floyd could have been trying to hide. We know of low T/E ratios, rumors of positive results and the IV scandal.

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
    Its NOT being biased. that is a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      SO EVEN HERE WHERE CLEARLY ABOVE I SAY I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE AND SAY YOU CAN POSE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT TO THE JUDGES, YOU TUCK TAIL AND TRY TO SAY I DIDN'T ACCEPT : DO YOU KNOW HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE?

It's over, son. You will always be my bltch now that you ducked me AGAIN!!!!! LMAO. No more chances for you, f@g.

I hope you learned your lesson, f@ggot. You're a moron and a butthurt bltch. How did that asswhoopin feel, son?

4-0!!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

It's over. No more chances for that little bltch. He knows his conspiracy theory got destroyed!

Just when I think that DUCKY cannot find a new way to DUCK his ARSE OUT of the challenge you out do yourself and QUACK AGAIN!

This time,
      You post that you accepted, maybe, and then respond to your ALT, Dosumpthin and tell yourself that you are no longer accepting the challenge!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

DUCKY,

It's now 185+ pages of you QUACKING!!!!

I get it.
      You are so SCARED but you want to give the impression that you are not. It's a struggle for you to keep up this charade.

You even admitted that all this has been "exhausting".

By the way this all ends, don't worry, you will be famously be the one called, the famous SCARED DUCK for the rest of your stay at BoxingScene!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        You post that you accepted, maybe,

WHERE THE FVVCK DID YOU SEE THE WORD MAYBE IN THERE. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PROVING THAT YOU ARE A BlTCH You have completely embarrassed yourself!

Shut up already you ducking bltch. It's over

Last edited by travestyny; 10-09-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Shut up already you ducking bltch. It's over
          It's over?

It didn't even start because of your QUACKING like the DUCK that you are!!!

Well, that is just the way you like it. Hope that you can continue this charade that you are ready to accept or HOPE that it is ALL OVER!!!!

BUT this nightmare is NOT OVER DUCKY!!!!

It's over when you admit that YOU WERE WRONG!!!!

The EXPERTS that I presented to you were the ones that are RIGHT and you got it wrong when you said that statements made in a case meant that the EXPERTs were ALL corrected.

GOOFY the DUCK! You just created and morphed into a new Disney character!!!

Comment

It's over?
            Dude, you ducked your own challenge, IRONICALLY YOU DUCKED IT 4 TIMES! Stop writing to me, bltch

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

Dude, you ducked your own challenge, IRONICALLY YOU DUCKED IT 4 TIMES! Stop writing to me, bltch

You accepted but then you post that you didn't accept or state that you accepted something else or now you said stop writing to me.

See the problem DUCKY?

Just like I said. You wished that this nightmare would be all over but you are caught in a corner and just DUCKED!!!

Travestyny,

the DUCK,

Said

YES/NO/MAYBE/SOMETIMES/NOT REALLY/I CANNOT/NO MAS/IT's OVER!!!

QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Since when do unofficial scorecards count for anything?
                Harold Lederman had Canelo losing to GGG by a wide margin both times and both times he got it wrong.

You are the one who is revealing your ignorance.
                I mean just watch that fight, Duran was putting a beating on the man, and he was looking for a way out.

The shot was low but it wasn't that hard, and he just saw it as a way out, but to claim that duran was outboxed in that fight is just dumb. Because thats not what happened in the fight.

That would be like saying ricky hatton outboxed floyd. it just didnt happen.
                Last edited by !! Shawn; 10-09-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

You accepted but then you post that you didn't accept or state that you accepted something else or now you said stop writing to me.

See the problem DUCKY?

How many lies are you going to tell to try to cover for being a complete bltch?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I accept your duel, ADP.

EXACTLY WHAT YOU STATED. I ACCEPT! DO YOU ACCEPT?

Phrase it anyway you want to the judges. I don't care. Use any quotations of mine that you want, because I'm going to rip through your quotations...and I have so many of your incorrect quotations that this is going to be easy work.

Waiting for you to duck! ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

STOP CLAIMING THAT SOMEONE IS DEFLECTING WHEN ALL I'VE BEEN USING IS YOUR OWN QUOTATIONS YOU SLIMY DUCKING BlTCH!

Don't tell me you're going to back down from your own statement....AGAIN!

I DON'T SEE THE WORD MAYBE IN THERE. YOU DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE 4 TIMES. IT'S OVER. NOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS MY BlTCH YOU 4-0 BET WELCHING TWAT.

Comment

ADP02 claims that you (or the alternate version of me from Earth 137) already brought up the WADA technical document (td2014dl) detailing lab procedures that disregard thresholds/decision limits if there are masking agents.

If this is true, please direct me to the thread or post, I would like to read his response at the time - since all he ever does is deflect and lie in the presence of a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      ADP02 claims that you (or the alternate version of me from Earth 137) already brought up the WADA technical document (td2014dl) detailing lab procedures that disregard thresholds/decision limits if there are masking agents.

If this is true, please direct me to the thread or post, I would like to read his response at the time - since all he ever does is deflect and lie in the presence of a fact.
                      I do remember pointing him to that document when he was claiming that EPO is a threshold substance, which was the original topic of our debate.

Once he got into the debate, he miraculously forgot what the topic was and forgot that he was claiming that EPO is a threshold substance Now he claims he never thought that

Follow the link here by hitting the arrow. It should take you to the thread where I mentioned it to him. Go check it out and look at his squirming and deflections

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list. Anyways, Floyd micro-doses then time is of essence if you want to catch the substance above the threshold. Then add to it that Floyd drank like a fish and had not 1 but 2 IVs .... other cheats wished they were allowed to do what Floyd was allowed on May 1st, 2015

Comment

Working...
                      X