No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    TRAVESTYNY has said on many occasions that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type test criteria.

He has stated that it is because of his interpretation from the CAS panel's statements from a 2003 case. Travestyny believes that the CAS panel's statements meant that only threshold susbtances can have threshold type test criteria. WOW!

CLOWN, the above is what this challenge/topic/scope is about!

I have been waiting for close to 160+ pages DUCKer!

Are you accepting this in it's entirety?

or are you still doing the QUACK, QUACK, QUACK?

YOU DUMB BlTCH. SHUT YOUR DUMB ASS UP ALREADY. I ALREADY TOLD YOU I ACCEPTED WITH THE SIMPLE CHANGES OF A TRUE PERMANENT BAN AND BOTH OF US PICKING ALL JUDGES.

--------EDIT---------
    ACTUALLY THOSE WEREN'T EVEN CHANGES AT ALL I SEE. YOU SIMPLY DUCKED THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU DECLINED YOU DUMB FVVCK. IT'S OVER!

NOW SHUT THE FVVCK UP AND GO FINISH LICKING PACMAN'S TAINT!

YOU'RE FINISHED. I HAVE PROOF OF YOU DUCKING THE CHALLENGE!
    Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• ADP02 IS MAD NOW. HE REALIZES WHAT HE DID BY DUCKING HIS OWN DAMN CHALLENGE. NOW HE WANTS TO PRETEND LIKE HE WAS GOING TO ACCEPT AGAIN.

YOU DUMB BlTCH. WHAT DID I TELL YOU????

Originally posted by travestyny
      I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
      AND THERE IT IS. ADP OFFICIALLY DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE AFTER I ACCEPTED!!!!!!!

I GAVE YOU ENOUGH CHANCES AND ACCEPTED MULTIPLE TIMES. YOU'RE A FVVCKING DISGRACE WHO JUST KEEPS FINDING A WAY OF BACKING THE FVVCK OUT. IT'S OVER BlTCH. YOU'RE MY BlTCH FOREVER YOU PVVSSY HAVING BET WELCHING BlTCH!!!!!

PAY UP, F@GGOT. YOU TRIED TO PLAY TOUGH LIKE YOU WANTED SOMETHING BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT SHlT. YOU'RE DONEEEEEE!

R.I.P.

Comment

• Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

The judges will be verifying based on the challenge on the topic/scope stated here, who is right:
        "Can EPO have a threshold type test criteria associated to its testing process?"

Judges duties: They will decide whether it can or cannot: YES it can or NO it cannot.

YES it can - ADP02 wins
        NO it cannot - Travestyny wins

The exclusions that we agreed to:
        - ABP testing related to EPO testing.
        - Other non-threshold susbtances.

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO). That is, if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot. So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in
        the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Travestyny used a case based on 2003 events to conclude that EPO testing did not and cannot ever have any threshold type test associated to it. Travestyny said that anyone that has ever said that there was were wrong. Travestyny based it on his interpretation of the CAS panel's statement. Travestyny believes that the CAS panel's statements meant that only threshold susbtances can have threshold type test criteria. The CAS panel's statements will be included later.

ADP02 disagrees with Travestyny's interpretation since ADP02 believes that there have been threshold type tests related to EPO testing.

Both sides will have the opportunity to explain their side on why they believe that there was a threshold type test criteria (ADP02) or why there never was a threshold type test criteria (Travestyny) related to EPO testing.

ADDITIONALLY

- All points are to be given to a 3rd party. Then given to the winner.
        - Loser's account cannot be used by winner/loser any longer. PERMANENT BAN.

As stated, the challenge remains as per the topic/scope that I presented here.

I will definitely be bringing up all evidence that there have been threshold type test criteria. Travestyny will defend as he wishes. The judges will decide if my evidence proved that there was at some point in time a threshold type test criteria or not.

If they agree that at one point in time there is evidence of a threshold type test criteria, then that means the judge is saying YES. A point for me.

NO, means that whatever evidence that I presented was not considered a threshold type test criteria. Then that would be a point for you.

ADP02 believes that the CAS panel was comparing threshold substance vs EPO testing to the athlete and stating that EPO is tested differently since the objective of the criteria is to verify if there is presence of EPO substance. BUT what I am stating is that Travestyny is WRONG in that a given single test criteria related to EPO CAN be considered to be a threshold type test criteria. When I say this (threshold test criteria), it is not just about that case. That is, all evidence is in scope. 2000-2018. Travesytny and I will need to defend all evidence.

BUT as stated, at the end of the day, YES either there was evidence of a threshold type test criteria at some point in time or NO there never was.

No posting on any deflections that is not within the topic/scope.
        This includes you trying to change the topic/scope (same with me). This includes you bringing up about who really LIED/cheated (same with me). Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.

REFs:
        We will get 2 refs. You decide on 1 and I will pick 1. The refs can DQ either 1 of us BUT I do not want to win by DQ. For me it is about the challenge. So the rule will be that if you get DQd, I have the final say on if you are DQ'd. You too. You decide if I get DQ'd.

The ref needs to use sound judgement based on the topic/scope. Either one of us goes off on a tangent and they can get DQ'd. I do not want any kangaroo court here. I will ask whoever I chose to just make sure that this stays on topic!

JUDGES:

As stated, the only acceptable way for a judge to vote for you or me is by way of their duties. They will also need to make a statement as how they came to their conclusions. If they are unsure or do not understand based on the evidence, the judge should NOT vote. Neither one of us should be getting votes if the judge is lost or does not actually analyze our evidence.

JUDGES will be selected by both Travestyny and ADP02

Let me know if you accept this post in its entirety. I do not want to hear nor do I care what you thought afterwards. As I said, this is NOT a "Got you game" by me. Maybe you are going to try to do that but like I said, you try, you will likely be DQ'd this time!

NOTE: I have updated the above. Read it carefully. I included why you think that there cannot be a threshold type test for EPO testing(a non-threshold substance) since that is what you said!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          ADDITIONALLY

- All points are to be given to a 3rd party. Then given to the winner.
          - Loser's account cannot be used by winner/loser any longer. PERMANENT BAN.

As stated, the challenge remains as per the topic/scope that I presented here.

I will definitely be bringing up all evidence that there have been threshold type test criteria. Travestyny will defend as he wishes. The judges will decide if my evidence proved that there was at some point in time a threshold type test criteria or not.

If they agree that at one point in time there is evidence of a threshold type test criteria, then that means the judge is saying YES. A point for me.

NO, means that whatever evidence that I presented was not considered a threshold type test criteria. Then that would be a point for you.

ADP02 believes that the CAS panel was comparing threshold substance vs EPO testing to the athlete and stating that EPO is tested differently since the objective of the criteria is to verify if there is presence of EPO substance. BUT what I am stating is that Travestyny is WRONG in that a given single test criteria related to EPO CAN be considered to be a threshold type test criteria. When I say this (threshold test criteria), it is not just about that case. That is, all evidence is in scope. 2000-2018. Travesytny and I will need to defend all evidence.

BUT as stated, at the end of the day, YES either there was evidence of a threshold type test criteria at some point in time or NO there never was.

No posting on any deflections that is not within the topic/scope.
          This includes you trying to change the topic/scope (same with me). This includes you bringing up about who really LIED/cheated (same with me). Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.

REFs:
          We will get 2 refs. You decide on 1 and I will pick 1. The refs can DQ either 1 of us BUT I do not want to win by DQ. For me it is about the challenge. So the rule will be that if you get DQd, I have the final say on if you are DQ'd. You too. You decide if I get DQ'd.

The ref needs to use sound judgement based on the topic/scope. Either one of us goes off on a tangent and they can get DQ'd. I do not want any kangaroo court here. I will ask whoever I chose to just make sure that this stays on topic!

JUDGES:

As stated, the only acceptable way for a judge to vote for you or me is by way of their duties. They will also need to make a statement as how they came to their conclusions. If they are unsure or do not understand based on the evidence, the judge should NOT vote. Neither one of us should be getting votes if the judge is lost or does not actually analyze our evidence.

JUDGES will be selected by both Travestyny and ADP02

Let me know if you accept this post in its entirety. I do not want to hear nor do I care what you thought afterwards. As I said, this is NOT a "Got you game" by me. Maybe you are going to try to do that but like I said, you try, you will likely be DQ'd this time!

NOTE: I have updated the above. Read it carefully. I included why you think that there cannot be a threshold type test for EPO testing(a non-threshold substance) since that is what you said!

YOU ALREADY BACKED DOWN, DUMMY!!!! THAT'S TOO BAD, ADP. YOU WANT TO KEEP GIVING CHALLENGES AND THEN DUCKING WHEN I ACCEPT. IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY FOOL. I HAVE PROOF THAT YOU DUCKED OUT AFTER I ACCEPTED! I HAVE PROOF!

I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!
          AND THERE IT IS. ADP OFFICIALLY DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE AFTER I ACCEPTED!!!!!!!
          GUESS WHAT. NOW IT'S MY TURN. I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU DUCK DOWN FOR A THIRD TIME. ARE YOU READY?

TOPIC: ADP WILL PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED DURING OUR DEBATE IN ORDER TO GET A WIN THAT HE TRULY DESERVED.

IF HE FAILS, HE TAKES A PERMANENT BAN.

IF HE SUCCEEDS, I TAKE A PERMANENT BAN.

ALSO, ALL POINTS GIVEN TO THE WINNER.

JUDGES ARE CHOSEN BY BOTH PARTIES.

ADP HAS NO REASON TO DECLINE THIS SIMPLE CHALLENGE, BECAUSE HE ALREADY STATED THAT IT WAS HIS POINT!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

NOW THAT HE DUCKED HIS OWN CHALLENGE, LET'S SEE IF HE ACCEPTS MY CHALLENGE THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE STATED WAS THE POINT OF HIS OLD CHALLENGE.

I'll be waiting for your answer. LET'S SEE IF YOU STEP UP AND PROVE THAT I CHEATED YOU, OR IF YOU DUCK OUT SHOWING THAT YOU REALLY ARE JUST A BUTTHURT BlTCH THAT COULDN'T HANDLE LOSING 4-0

Comment

• I ACCEPTED YOUR CHALLENGE THREE TIMES AND YOU IGNORED IT. I TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS YOUR LAST CHANCE. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUCH A PVSSY. NOW IT'S MY TURN TO MAKE YOU TUCK TAIL ONE FINAL TIME!

YOU WANTED TO PLAY GAMES BlTCH AND DUCK AND DODGE. TOO BAD YOU DUCKED YOUR OWN CHALLENGE WELL LET'S SEE IF YOU STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU SAID NOW.

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

DO YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE THE PERMANENT BALL ALL POINTS CHALLENGE. TOPIC IS VERY SIMPLE AND THERE SHOULD BE NO DIALOGUE ABOUT IT'S MEANING BECAUSE IT IS ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. YOU WILL ATTEMPT TO PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED DURING OUR DEBATE TO GET THE WIN. I'LL PROVE THAT I LEGITIMATELY WON. NO MAYWEATHER MAFIA JUDGES. LET'S GO. STEP UP AND AGREE TO WHAT YOU SAID WAS THE POINT OF OUR DEBATE.

SIMPLE. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS USE ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT TO SHOW THAT I LIED AND CHEATED TO ROB YOU OUT OF A WIN. ANYTHING AT ALL. ANYTHINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I GUARANTEE YOU DECLINE!!!!! SHOWING THAT YOUR WHOLE TRAVESTYNY CHEATED AND LIED ACCUSATION IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHlT. YOU FUVVCED UP, DUMMY!!!!

Comment

• You did NOT accept CLOWN to what was presented to you!

You have always wanted me to change something but as stated, after 160+ pages, you had enough time to request "acceptable" changes.

Anything "acceptable" I had included/excluded.

This is just Travestyny, DUCKING AGAIN!

You have been trying to find a way out but there was never anyone tying you down.

You DUCKED and DUCKED

You QUACKED and QUACKED

This is History breaking record!!!! I do not see anyone breaking this DUCKs record!!!

160+ pages of DUCKING by Travestyny!!!!!

NOBODY believes you anymore!!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

laughing-out-loud-gif

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02
                You did NOT accept CLOWN to what was presented to you!

AHMMMMMM. PROOOF THAT I ACCEPTED:

OH IS THAT WHAT I WAS IMPLYING? REALLY? I HAVE ENOUGH PROOF TO SHOW THAT YOU KEPT IMPLYING THAT THERE CAN BE A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH THERE IS rEPO. SO LET'S SEE WHICH SIDE THE JUDGES AGREE WITH.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!

FEEL FREE TO PHRASE IT ANY WAY YOU WANT. I'M DAMN SURE GOING TO SHOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY 'CAN'!

ONLY 2 CHANGES.

1. WE BOTH AGREE TO ALL OF THE JUDGES. NOT WE BOTH PICK ONE JUDGE, YOU DUMB FVVCK. THAT WOULD END IN A DRAW MOST LIKELY.

2. PERMANENT BAN IS TO BE UPHELD BY THE MODS. AND IS JUST THAT. PERMANENT. NO USING AN ALT OF ANY KIND. EVER.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. LET'S GO!
                TURNS OUT THE TWO CHANGES WEREN'T EVEN CHANGES. YOU STATED TO SHOULDERROLL THAT YOU ACCEPTED THE PERMANENT BAN:

Originally posted by ADP02

Travestyny then wanted all points. I accepted that too!!!
                JUDGES WERE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO BE PICKED BY BOTH OF US. IT WAS THE REFS THAT YOU WANTED TO CHOOSE UNILATERALLY.

THAT MEANS I ACCEPTED STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!

LIARRRRRRRR. LMAOOOOO. I TOLD YOU TO STATE IT ANY WAY THAT YOU WANT.

YOU DIDN'T RESPOND. I AGREED TO EVERYTHING ELSE AND I WARNED YOU MULTIPLE TIMES THAT YOU BETTER AGREE.

I AGREED TO YOUR CHALLENGE THREE TIMES!!!!! LET'S SEE HOW MANY TIMES YOU WILL AGREE TO MINE.

PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED TO GET THAT VICTORY. COME ON ADP. THE TIME IS NOW. DO YOU ACCEPT OR DECLINE. DON'T DUCK AGAINNNNNNN!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• WHAT'S THE MATTER, ADP?????? YOU CAN'T STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU STATED WAS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CHALLENGE?

YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED YOU IN OUR DEBATE? OHHHH, I WONDER WHY? COULD IT BE BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHlT!!!!!

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR STATEMENT, ADP02. WHY WON'T YOU ACCEPT A SIMPLE CHALLENGE THAT ONLY ASKS YOU TO PROVE WHAT YOU'VE STATED A MILLION TIMESSSSSSS. HMMMMMMMMM!

EXPOSED BlTCH!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• he said i didn't accept. Read it and weep. After i posted this, he started saying "winning doesn't matter." lmaoooooooooo!

oh is that what i was implying? Really? I have enough proof to show that you kept implying that there can be a threshold above which there is repo. So let's see which side the judges agree with.

challenge accepted!!!!!!

feel free to phrase it any way you want. i'm damn sure going to show what you mean by 'can'!

Only 2 changes.

1. We both agree to all of the judges. Not we both pick one judge, you dumb fvvck. That would end in a draw most likely.

2. Permanent ban is to be upheld by the mods. And is just that. Permanent. No using an alt of any kind. Ever.

challenge accepted. let's go!

ACTUALLY, I AGREED STRAIGHT UP!!!!! I SEE NOW THAT YOU SAID REFS AND JUDGES. YOU SAID WE BOTH AGREE TO THE JUDGES, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. I SAID IT'S PERMANENT BAN, WHICH IS WHAT YOU SAID. YOU JUST FLAT OUT DUCKED. LMAOOOOOOOOO!

wassup pvssy boy. Come get it!
                    lmaooooo. This dude is really ducking his own challenge. Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

adp is bowing down hard as fvvck right now. Look at this shlt!!!!!!!!!

I'm giving you one more chance pvssy. I've said twice now that i accept your challenge. If you don't accept the next time, i will clown you hard as fvvck for the rest of your time here.

accept your challenge adp. Let's get it on!!!!!
                    Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

• PROOF THAT ADP02 RECOGNIZED THAT I ACCEPTED HIS CHALLENGE. HE STATED THAT HE 'COULD HAVE WON EASILY' BUT THE WIN DOESN'T MATTER!!!!!!!!

You said you accepted and I could have demolished you with the below but the win is not really that important. It would have been a bonus....

KABOOOOOOOOOM BlTCH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X