Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlo vs Hurd unification needs to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they may try to Feed Lara to Hurd and then have Charlo fight Hurd if he wins...also since Jermell isn't training with Ronnie shields anymore..does that mean he'l lfight Lara now?

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
      I think they may try to Feed Lara to Hurd and then have Charlo fight Hurd if he wins...also since Jermell isn't training with Ronnie shields anymore..does that mean he'l lfight Lara now?
      The commentators said that Lara would be willing to fight Charlo. Good news because Lara has very few logical opponents available.

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
        Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        The commentators said that Lara would be willing to fight Charlo. Good news because Lara has very few logical opponents available.
        One thing tho charlo sure didn't say Lara's name post fight. Lara would not be as easy at all

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          One thing tho charlo sure didn't say Lara's name post fight. Lara would not be as easy at all
          I imagine they're still close or very cool. I wonder why did Jermell split with Ronnie Shields though.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            I agree, Hurd does take a lot of shots that could be detrimental vs Jermell

But in the same breath, against orthodox fighters, Hurd has a mean uppercut that I can see Jermell running into

Jermell's feet would also be an advantage in that fight

All the positive characteristics lean toward Jermell admittingly

But if Hurd is able to handle the crazily increased power of Jermell as of late, I think Hurd will take it

That's really what it comes down too in my book.

If Hurd can take Jermell's power he wins. If he can't, he's done... Hurd is 6'1. Lubin was 5'9. Hurd is much much bigger
            Good points. If Hurd could take him into deep waters he could have a chance.

Comment

Working...
            X