No announcement yet.

Mayweather’s Hit List Includes Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    So just because he does not fight them in his next fight, that does not mean he would ever fight them. Jump to conclusions much?
    Welterweight since 2005.

No Tony, no Cotto, no Shane, no Paul, not even a Clottey or Cintron.

How many of these, "So just because he does not fight them in his next fight," is it going to take for you to realize the truth?

its almost 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Did this come out of Mayweather's mouth?
      I was waiting for this kid to show up, lets watch...

Comment

• Mayweather's real hit list.

JMM (terminated)
        Chris John
        Ivan Calderon

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Holding him to the same standards his fans hold other fighters too. What's so wrong about that?
          There are two sides to every story, people hold Floyd to a higher standard so people who like Floyd play the game and hold other fighters to that standard.

An eye for an eye is great until everyone is blind~.

Comment

If he fights some schlep does that stop him from fighting bigger fights down the road?
            Jeebus i thought dominating the #2 p4p fighter in the world meant that "he's back"".....what would he need another tune up for???

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
              Welterweight since 2005.

How many of these, "So just because he does not fight them in his next fight," is it going to take for you to realize the truth?

its almost 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                Jeebus i thought dominating the #2 p4p fighter in the world meant that "he's back"".....what would he need another tune up for???
                dumb ****; what if at the time the no#2 p4p were ivan calderon; do you not see where we're getting at?

Comment

• Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  oops, miscalculation on the sarcasm..

million apologies.

Comment

There are two sides to every story, people hold Floyd to a higher standard so people who like Floyd play the game and hold other fighters to that standard.

An eye for an eye is great until everyone is blind~.
                    Nobody holds Floyd to any standard he didn't create for himself.

"I'm the best ever".

Ok fine, you believe that Floyd, prove it.

Thats all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Flores View Post
                      Welterweight since 2005.

its almost 2010.
                      Lets see he retired for two years, when he came into the 147 pound division Judah was the man, Judah lost to Baldomir the Floyd beat them both, then he fought a decent Oscar at 154, then back to 147 to fight Hatton who won the 147 pound WBA strap from Collazo (that vacated strap was picked up by Cotto).

Paul Williams was just comming on to the scene as Floyd retired and now he is fighting at 160, really that was two ships passing in the night. Margarito he wanted the fight no doubt but the timing never worked out and Floyd was always fighting guy that were equal to him (more or less), it was not until after Floyd retired that Margarito hit the big time with his win over Cotto. Cotto please show where there were ever real talks to make that fight take place, not jsut Arum talking **** in public. Shane and Floyd have taken turns not fighting the other.

I hope he does fight quality guys in his comeback though, I want to see how it all plays out before really judging. If you want to jump to conclusion from the first chapter by all means, but you are still playing the fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X