Canelo's most realistic chance of winning a HW strap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Ruiz would knock him out

Comment

Canelo beating Tyson Fury? That's the funniest thing I've heard on this forum hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by South Champion View Post
        Canelo-Ruiz would sell like crazy on Cinco de Mayo 2020.
        This is the fight that should happen. Canelo can easily outbox him and get him tired that Ruiz's corner may stop the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
          Thats funny is hell, sad but true.
          Joshua doesnt have a chin, and Ruiz cant hurt canelo imo. and would be getting countered all damn night. They are just too slow. Now Fury would dance circles around Canelo all night easy win, Wilder would Stop Nelo, Ortiz would stop nelo.
          Exactly. Imagine Canelo landing that same right he landed on Kov on Joshua. Joshua's heart and mind might really be gone after getting hit cleanly like that and we know how well Canelo can counter. I think Ruiz may be able to hurt Canelo, but of course, he'd have to land on Canelo first which may be difficult. He'll try to throw something at Canelo but will get countered and countered hard. The height isn't too bad and Canelo would really have a great shot in outboxing and winning a UD against Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
            This is the fight that should happen. Canelo can easily outbox him and get him tired that Ruiz's corner may stop the fight.
            Ruiz stopped Joshua, and he went 12 rounds with Joseph Parker. His corner wouldn't stop a fight against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
              Even though back in March, I said Canelo could beat Tyson Fury, Canelo's most realist chance of winning a HW strap would be to fight the winner of Joshua/Ruiz. After Ruiz beat Joshua, a lot of people said Joshua was exposed and proved to not be anything special, and with Ruiz, he has nice pop, but will anyone really say Ruiz will be able to land on Canelo like he did on Joshua? Pretty interesting and I think Oscar, if you're reading this, make this happen and push Canelo even further into greatness.

my thread back from March on Canelo beating Tyson Fury
              Canelo was at the fight tonight and the size difference between Canelo and Ruiz is less than I thought. That would've been a huge fight on Cinco de Mayo, but now, Canelo would get stopped by Joshua, Wilder, and Fury.

Comment

Working...
              X